An abbreviation dictionary is a type of dictionary that includes a list of abbreviations and the full spellings of the words that the abbreviations represent. An abbreviation dictionary can be a helpful reference tool for anyone who needs to know the correct spelling of an abbreviation.
This article is all about helping you get to know the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 3, 2021|
|Get it On:|
A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary Andorid App Summary
The A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary was developed by the popular developer agency named codesigner. They have the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 20760 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Oct 3, 2021 was the last date the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary was updated with new features. If you want to use the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary for PC
ASAP abbreviation is (As Soon As Possible)
– BTW abbreviation is (By The Way)
– IQ abbreviation is (Intelligence Quotient)
– NASA abbreviation is (National Aeronautics and Space Administration)
A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary App Overview and Details
Welcome to the A-Z Abbreviation & Acronyms Dictionary app. This is a completely abbreviation dictionary. This Abbreviation app contains a million abbreviations for educational purposes to help in your exams and to spread knowledge.
This abbreviation dictionary app is completed to abbreviation from A to Z abbreviation, You can search easily abbreviation meaning in the search bar and find it in alphabetical and numerical order. Advanced Abbreviations Dictionary You can also search all completed forms in categories wise. If you cannot understand to speak of abbreviation meaning, you can click the speak button to hear and understand how can you speak the meaning of the abbreviation.
Abbreviation dictionary app You can also select your favorite words in the abbreviation book. Abbreviations dictionary consist apps also show a daily base top 10 words in the word of the day. Abbreviations app user can share easily words, acronyms and abbreviations with your contact
Key Features of Abbreviations Dictionary book app :
– Easy to use Dictionary App
– Abbreviations from A-Z
– Search abbreviations by alphabetical and numerical order in abbreviations app
– Regional Abbreviations
– Categories of Abbreviations app
– Advanced Abbreviations Dictionary app
– Million Abbreviations in English
– Select favorite words in the abbreviation app form A2Z
– Applicable complete abbreviation dictionary in all android versions.
– Speak button available in Abbreviation & Acronyms Dictionary app
How to use the A-Z Abbreviation Dictionary book app :
First, you have easily opened without any permissions A-Z Abbreviation Dictionary app. You can click the A to Z alphabetic buttons and easily find the Abbreviation in alphabetic order. Click the search bar and write Abbreviation & Acronyms word and search abbreviation meaning. Click the voice button to understand and hear how you speak the abbreviation word.
For example abbreviation:
– AKA abbreviation is (Also Known As)
– APO abbreviation is (Army Post Office)
– APR abbreviation is (Association for Retarded Persons)
– AWOL abbreviation is (Absent without Leave)
– BBA abbreviation is (Balanced Budget Amendment)
– BWS abbreviation is (Better World Society)
– CAEU abbreviation is (Council of Arab economic unity)
– ETA abbreviation is (Estimated Time of Arrival)
– PC abbreviation is (Population Communication)
– SMP abbreviation is (Social Marketing Project)
– NADRA abbreviation is (National Database and Registration Authority)
Note: This abbreviation book app is only for educational purposes. If you have any issues to running this A-Z abbreviation app, you can write your questions in the review section
Whats New In this A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary?
The A-Z Abbreviation Dictionary application is a comprehensive resource for understanding and using abbreviations. The application includes a searchable database of abbreviations, as well as a comprehensive guide to understanding and using abbreviations. The application is a valuable tool for anyone who needs to understand and use abbreviations.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the A-Z Abbrevation Dictionary.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.