ActivityHub is a social network for athletes and fitness enthusiasts. It connects people with similar interests and allows them to share workouts, recipes, and other health-related information. ActivityHub also provides a platform for users to find workout buddies and participate in fitness challenges.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ActivityHub for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ActivityHub For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ActivityHub on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ActivityHub, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ActivityHub app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ActivityHub Andorid App Summary
Under the Parenting category on Google Play store, ActivityHub has over 294 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Field Day Inc has developed the ActivityHub and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.4.1.
Until this latest version, ActivityHub has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on May 15, 2021 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ActivityHub on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ActivityHub On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Field Day Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 15, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Features of ActivityHub for PC
1. ActivityHub finds activities for kids based on their interests and school schedule.
2. ActivityHub allows parents to research, contact and check each listing before they decide to sign up, schedule or visit.
3. ActivityHub has detailed provider information, program descriptions and reviews from verified purchasers.
4. ActivityHub enables parents to connect with their children’s friends and plan group events.
5. ActivityHub has a Kid Circle feature which allows parents to connect with other parents and plan group events.
6. ActivityHub has a built-in scheduler which allows parents to schedule any activity in advance.
7. ActivityHub allows parents to save their favorite activities.
8. ActivityHub allows parents to find activities for their kids based on their distance from home.
9. ActivityHub allows parents to find activities for their kids based on their age.
10. ActivityHub allows parents to find activities for their kids based on their friends’ interests.
ActivityHub App Overview and Details
Parents can find online classes or free content for their kids without wasting time doing an online search. Our AI will now show, online options based on your kids’ age and interest area. All these recommendations are verified and reviewed by our experts (Teachers and Parents) for quality and language.
Tired of looking where to go with your kids & what to do? Download ActivityHub and you’ll never run out of ideas. It matches your family profile to various activities and events for your children based on the school schedule, distance, age, friends, and interests. Additionally, the app enables you to schedule activities, register with a click & better organize your family time.
The ActivityHub app will not only show you the best activities, but it will do it based on multiple criteria: school time, distance, age, friends, & interests. This way you will always get the most relevant activity suggestions for your children.
SCHEDULE & SAVE
If you found an activity you are interested in, you can favorite it and put in the activities basket. With the built-in scheduler, you can schedule any activity in advance and organize flawlessly.
CONNECT & SOCIALIZE
Use the friend’s circle to find your kids’ buddies. You can find great kids events nearby, from indoor activities to outdoor activities, the possibilities are endless – but fun times are guaranteed!
REVIEWS & DETAILED INFO
Each event and the local listing has detailed provider information, program descriptions and reviews from verified purchasers. You can research, contact and check each listing before you decide to sign up, schedule or visit.
KID CIRCLE FEATURES:
– Great app for parents
– An easy way to find things to do with kids
– Fun, creative, physical, outdoor, indoor activities for kids
– Children’s programs, activities & events
– Save favorite activities
– Schedule activities and events
– Connect with your children’ friends & parents and plan group activities
– Reliable listings with verified reviews
Whats New In this ActivityHub?
Updates: we are now getting user location while using the app only. We need a location to show nearby activities to the user.
ActivityHub is a great application that helps you stay organized and connected with your friends. It’s easy to use and helps you stay on top of your activities. I highly recommend ActivityHub for anyone looking for an easy way to keep track of their activities.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ActivityHub of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ActivityHub to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ActivityHub and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ActivityHub. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ActivityHub.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.