Amazon Drive is a cloud storage service that lets you store your photos, videos, and documents in the cloud. You can access your files from any device with an internet connection, and you can share your files with others. Amazon Drive also comes with a suite of tools that let you edit your files, and you can access your files offline.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Amazon Drive for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Amazon Drive For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Amazon Drive for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Amazon Drive.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Amazon Drive on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Amazon Drive and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Amazon Drive on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Amazon Drive On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Amazon Mobile LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 8, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Amazon Drive Andorid App Summary
The Amazon Drive was developed by the popular developer agency named Amazon Mobile LLC. They have the Amazon Drive in the Productivity category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 22.214.171.124.0-google, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 4862919 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Amazon Drive latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 8, 2018 was the last date the Amazon Drive was updated with new features. If you want to use the Amazon Drive on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Amazon Drive using the emulator later on.
Amazon Drive App Overview and Details
Amazon Drive provides easy access to the documents, music, photos and videos that you have stored in Amazon Drive. Store your important files in Amazon Drive and keep them secure even if your Android is lost or damaged. Upload your content to Amazon Drive from any computer and preview, share and enjoy it on all your devices.
– Upload photos, videos, documents and other files from your Android device
– Access all the content you have stored in Amazon Drive, no matter what device it came from
– Preview photos, videos, PDF, text and Word documents
– Create folders and move files between them
– Search for, rename and delete files and folders
– Download files to your Android
– Share files as links and attachments through email, text message and other apps
Features of Amazon Drive for PC
1. Easily upload photos, videos, documents and other files from your Android device to Amazon Drive.
2. Access all the content you have stored in Amazon Drive, no matter what device it came from.
3. Preview photos, videos, PDF, text and Word documents.
4. Create folders and move files between them.
5. Search for, rename and delete files and folders.
6. Download files to your Android device.
7. Share files as links and attachments through email, text message and other apps.
Whats New In this Amazon Drive?
– Quick, and easy access to recent files
– Easy bulk upload of photos and videos to Amazon Drive
– Easy navigation to Settings page from root, folders and subfolders
– Better sort experience
– Bulk select files and folders
– Bug fixes
After testing the Amazon Drive application, it is clear that it is a reliable and efficient way to store files. The user interface is easy to navigate, and the application is quick to upload and download files. Overall, Amazon Drive is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use and reliable file storage solution.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Amazon Drive of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Amazon Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Amazon Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Amazon Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Amazon Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.