Asthma is a long-term respiratory disease that causes difficulty breathing. It is a common lung condition that affects people of all ages, races, and genders. Symptoms of asthma include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath. Asthma can be controlled with medication and lifestyle changes, but there is no cure.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Asthma+me For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Asthma+me App Overview and Details
Asthma+me App Overview and Details
Asthma+me App is a Class 1 medical device Self-Care solution to support parents and carers of children aged 6-12 who have moderate to severe asthma.
Asthma+me was developed in collaboration with a leading NHS Paediatric Hospital in the UK.
Asthma+me App is a subscription service with a monthly charge. The first month is free of charge.
Included in the Asthma+me App is:
1. Clinician-approved Education syllabus on Asthma management: series of 56 simple lessons delivered daily, provided training and instruction for the family. Included at the end of each lesson is a simple quiz to confirm understanding.
2. Wireless connectivity to self-monitoring devices: Connect PUFFClicker inhaler trackers, Peak Flow/FEV1 monitor, BuddyBand2 Activity Tracker, Body Analyser Smart Scales to monitor key physiological signs.
3. Medication: record the medication prescribed for each family member and track doses and use of batches of the prescription (eg inhaler in the bag, at home, at school, in the car etc). Include non-inhaler medications such as antibiotics, steroids, antihistamines etc.
4. Charts and Reports: Generate custom charts to identify trends. Create pre-configured report as a PDF which can be printed, emailed or exported to clinical centres using Asthma+me.
5. Motivation: encouraging children and young people to adhere to their Care Plan and medication routine can be a challenge for all family members or carers. Asthma+me includes a configurable rewards capability for the child(ren) to work towards, earning points for every action completed each day to motivate and encourage.
6. Care Plan: Asthma+me brings together all of your child(ren)’s information in one, easy-to-read and printable or emailable Care Plan. EVERYONE with asthma should have a written care plan. Print and give to schools, friends, family, carers, GP and Hospitals to give clear instructions in the event of an asthma attack.
The Asthma+me App is classified as a Class 1 medical device under MEDDEV 2. 4/1 Rev. 9 June 2010 as per the requirements set out in Annex IX of Directive 93/42/EEC as amended 2007/47/EC.
Asthma+me is a mobile application intended for use in the home to assist people to receive and review information from connected medical and non-medical devices, track medication use and record other events such as asthma attacks, for effective health self-management. The user also can share the data via sharing functions.
Health and Safety Notices:
Asthma+me App is not intended to monitor vital physiological parameters where variation could result in immediate danger.
Asthma can be a life-threatening condition. Always take the medication as prescribed. If you experience any asthma-related symptoms of shortness of breath that does not get better after using your Reliever inhaler; trouble walking and talking because of shortness of breath; blue lips or fingernails; severe wheezing; or a peak flow reading of less than 50% of your personal best, refer to your Care Plan and follow the instructions carefully. If you continue to have symptoms, consult your medical team.
Do not rely on the Asthma+me App to diagnose or treat your Asthma.
Only recommended to help support children age 6 years of age and over and only under adult supervision.
Do not rely solely on the Reminder capabilities of the Asthma+me App to take your prescribed medication as directed by your medical team.
If you experience any serious incident that occurs in relation to the Asthma+me App, please report this to Aseptika Limited (Activ8rlives) and the competent authority of the Member State in which you are based.
Download & Install Asthma+me For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Asthma+me on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Asthma+me on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Asthma+me result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Asthma+me will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Asthma+me with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Asthma+me on your PC.
|Asthma+me On Your PC
|Aug 16, 2022
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Get it On:
Asthma+me Andorid App Summary
Aseptika Ltd is the developer of this Asthma+me application. It is listed under the Medical category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 1589+ users of this app. The Asthma+me app rating is currently 2.1.1.
It was last updated on Aug 16, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Asthma+me for PC
Whats New In this Asthma+me?
Asthma+me has helped me manage my asthma and improve my quality of life. The app has allowed me to track my symptoms, medications, and asthma triggers. This information has been invaluable in helping me to identify patterns and make necessary adjustments to my treatment plan. The app has also provided me with helpful tips and advice on how to better manage my asthma. I would highly recommend Asthma+me to anyone who suffers from asthma.
This concludes our article on Asthma+me Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Asthma+me for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Asthma+me to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Asthma+me and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Asthma+me. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Asthma+me.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.