Auburn University is a public university located in Auburn, Alabama. Auburn University has a total undergraduate enrollment of 20,093, its setting is rural, and the campus size is 1,847 acres. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Auburn University’s ranking in the 2019 edition of Best Colleges is National Universities, No. 83. Auburn University offers a wide range of undergraduate majors, and the most popular majors are business, engineering, and biology. The Tigers compete in NCAA Division I athletics as a member of the Southeastern Conference.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Auburn Rec For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Auburn Rec App Overview and Details
Auburn Rec App Overview and Details
Are you an Auburn University student? This app puts detailed information about Auburn University Campus Recreation and the Recreation and Wellness Center at your fingertips. Register for group fitness classes, check out Intramural and Club Sport schedules, get updated pool hours, browse a list of upcoming events and programs, and receive notification of closures, cancellations, and more! Select your “favorites” with a click of a button, and receive reminders directly on your phone.
Download & Install Auburn Rec For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Auburn Rec on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Auburn Rec on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Auburn Rec result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Auburn Rec will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Auburn Rec with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Auburn Rec on your PC.
|App Name:||Auburn Rec On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||InnoSoft Canada|
|Updated on:||May 10, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Get it On:|
Auburn Rec Andorid App Summary
InnoSoft Canada is the developer of this Auburn Rec application. It is listed under the Health & Fitness category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 2042+ users of this app. The Auburn Rec app rating is currently 5.14.0.
It was last updated on May 10, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Auburn Rec for PC
-Detailed information about Auburn University Campus Recreation and the Recreation and Wellness Center
-Register for group fitness classes
-Check out Intramural and Club Sport schedules
-Get updated pool hours
-Browse a list of upcoming events and programs
-Receive notification of closures, cancellations, and more
-Select your “favorites”
-Receive reminders directly on your phone
Whats New In this Auburn Rec?
Auburn Recreation provides a variety of activities for the community to participate in. They have something for everyone, and the staff is friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend Auburn Recreation to anyone looking for a fun and active community to be a part of.
This concludes our article on Auburn Rec Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Auburn Rec for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Auburn Rec to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Auburn Rec and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Auburn Rec. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Auburn Rec.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.