BLAST (Basic Local Alignment Search Tool) is a computer program used to compare nucleotide or protein sequences against a database of sequences. BLAST can be used to identify sequences that are similar to a query sequence, or to identify the location of a particular sequence within a larger sequence. BLAST is commonly used for sequence alignment, database searching, and motif identification.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the BLAST For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
BLAST App Overview and Details
BLAST App Overview and Details
This app allows users to use BLAST (bi lateral alternating stress tactile) via their TouchPoints original devices. Take our Personalized Stress Profile to learn how best to address stress for your stress profile and then pair your devices to the app to use BLAST technology to de-stress in seconds!
Download & Install BLAST For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the BLAST on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the BLAST on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired BLAST result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the BLAST will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the BLAST with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the BLAST on your PC.
|App Name:||BLAST On Your PC|
|Latest Version:||2.0.23 (562)|
|Devoloper Name:||The Touchpoint Solution|
|Updated on:||Dec 21, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
BLAST Andorid App Summary
The Touchpoint Solution is the developer of this BLAST application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 9786+ users of this app. The BLAST app rating is currently 2.0.23 (562).
It was last updated on Dec 21, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of BLAST for PC
1. App can be used with TouchPoints original devices
2. Personalized Stress Profile helps identify how to address stress
3. BLAST technology can be used to de-stress in seconds
4. App is easy to use
5. Personalized Stress Profile is tailored to each individual
6. BLAST technology is based on scientific research
7. App is updated regularly with new research
8. Personalized Stress Profile is confidential
9. BLAST technology is safe and effective
10. App is affordable
Whats New In this BLAST?
Thanks for using the TouchPoints™ app to help you along the path to stressing less. We bring regular updates to the Google Play Store to maximize your #TouchPoint experience.
Rebranded our App to be in Sync with our new Touchpoints™ Brand online.
App now requires Coarse Location permission for Bluetooth to work due to new Google Play requirements.
Get to the Encyclopedia of Uses right from the App.
BLAST is a powerful search tool that can be used to identify sequences of DNA or protein that are similar to a query sequence. BLAST can be used to identify potential homologs of a query sequence and to determine the conservation of a sequence.
This concludes our article on BLAST Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or BLAST for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This BLAST to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for BLAST and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the BLAST. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the BLAST.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.