Bridge Constructor Simulator is a game that tasks players with building bridges so that cars can safely cross them. The game is set in a variety of landscapes, each with its own challenges. Players must use their engineering skills to build a bridge that can withstand the weight of cars and other vehicles. As they progress through the game, they can unlock new materials and bridge designs.
The latest Bridge Constructor Simulator for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Bridge Constructor Simulator Andorid App Summary
NAMASTE has developed the Bridge Constructor Simulator for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Bridge Constructor Simulator has got over 5538+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.2
The latest update of Bridge Constructor Simulator is Jul 13, 2017 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Bridge Constructor Simulator App Overview and Details
Control the construction vehicles in the city and play building games. This is the best building and construction game for bridges in 2017. You have in hand the bridge builder crane vehicle, use the controls to perform builder tasks in Bridge Constructor Simulator.
Show your bridge construction skills and construct flawless bridges with your heavy crane vehicle. Drive, Load/Unload and control heavy construction vehicles and heavy duty cranes in this city builder and construction game.
Multiple levels in this game will give you unique tasks which you have to complete in the given time. Lift heavy loads with your crane. You can move the load up/down as well forward/backward. You are getting a perfect blend of city construction and hill bridge games.
Remember that physics of heavy duty construction vehicles is different from daily use vehicles like cars. Multiple controls are given for each of the construction vehicle.
There are many forklift games available but this heavy construction vehicle which is very different from forklift. Forklift is for carrying light loads but for stable construction in the city, heavy duty machines are required.
Bridge Constructor Simulator Features:
– Heavy duty construction vehicles
– Multiple controls
– Realistic physics
– Big city construction cranes with multiple controls
– Option to choose your construction vehicle and level
Enjoy the best construction site experience with our awesome city builder game with 3D graphics. Complete the crane missions with heavy duty machines.
Features of Bridge Constructor Simulator for PC
1. Realistic physics for heavy construction vehicles
2. Multiple controls for each type of construction vehicle
3. Option to choose your construction vehicle and level
4. 3D graphics for an immersive experience
5. Heavy duty construction vehicles and cranes
6. Challenging levels with unique tasks
7. Stable and accurate construction with heavy machinery
8. Forklift truck for light loads
9. Realistic construction site experience
10. Awesome city builder game
Install “Bridge Constructor Simulator” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Bridge Constructor Simulator on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Bridge Constructor Simulator on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Bridge Constructor Simulator and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Bridge Constructor Simulator as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Bridge Constructor Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 13, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Bridge Constructor Simulator?
Bridge Constructor Simulator is an excellent application that allows users to build bridges and see how they hold up under different conditions. The app is easy to use and provides a great deal of flexibility, allowing users to create bridges of different sizes and shapes. The app also provides a variety of different testing scenarios, which helps users to see how their bridges perform in different situations. Overall, Bridge Constructor Simulator is an excellent app that provides a great deal of flexibility and functionality.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Bridge Constructor Simulator for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Bridge Constructor Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Bridge Constructor Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Bridge Constructor Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Bridge Constructor Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.