Callbreak is a popular two-player card game that is similar to the game of Spades. One player is the caller and the other players are the defenders. The caller bids on the number of tricks they think they can take and the defenders try to stop them. The caller must take at least as many tricks as they bid, or they lose the game.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Callbreak for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Callbreak For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Callbreak for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Callbreak.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Callbreak on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Callbreak and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Callbreak on your computer right away.
|Callbreak On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Aug 18, 2022
|Get it On:
Callbreak Andorid App Summary
The Callbreak was developed by the popular developer agency named Teslatech. They have the Callbreak in the Card category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 100359462 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Callbreak latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Aug 18, 2022 was the last date the Callbreak was updated with new features. If you want to use the Callbreak on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Callbreak using the emulator later on.
Callbreak App Overview and Details
Callbreak Multiplayer brings classic and popular card game with online multiplayer feature to the Google Play Store.
Callbreak is a trick-taking card game played with a standard 52-card deck between four players. There are 5 rounds in a game. Players’ sitting direction and the first dealer are selected before the first round begins. To randomize player’s sitting direction and the first dealer, each player draws a card from the deck, and based on the order of the cards, their directions and first dealer are fixed. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card, making 13 cards per each player.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer’s right bid a number of tricks that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
In Callbreak, Spades are the trump cards.
In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
Player must always try to win the trick, in other words (s)he must play higher cards possible.
The first trick in a round is led by player to dealer’s right with any card of any suit. Each player, in turn plays in anti-clockwise direction. A trick containing a spade is won by the highest spade played; if no spade is played, the trick is won by the highest card of the same suit. The winner of each trick leads to the next trick.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks (Over Tricks) are worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for their final round. After the final round, winner and runner-ups of the game are declared.
– Intuitive drag interface to play a card
– Bots with improved AI in single player mode
– Multiplayer with random online players
– Multiplayer with online facebook friends
– Local/wifi/hotspot multiplayer
– Score history, statistics
– Leaderboard and achievements
– Sounds and notifications
Also try the web version
Localized name of the game:
– Callbreak (in Nepal)
– Lakdi, Lakadi (in India)
Features of Callbreak for PC
the next game.
1. Play Callbreak Multiplayer with friends online.
2. Classic and popular card game with a new online multiplayer feature.
3. Play against 3 other online players.
4. Play with a standard 52-card deck.
5. Five rounds in a game.
6. Randomize player’s sitting direction and the first dealer.
7. Dealers are changed successively in anti-clockwise direction in the following rounds.
8. In each round, a dealer starting from their right, deals all the cards in anti-clockwise direction to all the players without revealing any card.
9. In each trick, player must follow the same suit; if unable, player must play a trump card if eligible to win; if unable, player can play any card of their choice.
10. After 4 rounds are completed, scores are summed to help players set a goal for the next game.
Whats New In this Callbreak?
Fixed a bug that was causing game crash if Android system has no ‘palette’ dependency.
Callbreak is a great game for friends and family to play together. It is easy to learn and can be played for hours on end. The game is a great way to bond with friends and family and have a lot of fun.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Callbreak of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Callbreak to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Callbreak and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Callbreak. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Callbreak.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.