Castello Spezzano is a beautiful castle in the province of Cosenza, Calabria. It is located in the village of Spezzano Albanese. The castle is open to visitors and has a small museum inside.
The castle was built in the 11th century by the Normans. It has been renovated and restored over the years. The museum inside the castle has exhibits of local art and culture, as well as artifacts from the castle’s history.
Castello Spezzano is a beautiful castle with a rich history. It is open to visitors and has a small museum inside. The museum has exhibits of local art and culture, as well as artifacts from the castle’s history.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Castello Spezzano e Museo for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Castello Spezzano e Museo For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Castello Spezzano e Museo for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Castello Spezzano e Museo.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Castello Spezzano e Museo on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Castello Spezzano e Museo and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Castello Spezzano e Museo on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Castello Spezzano e Museo On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ETT S.p.A.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Sep 18, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Castello Spezzano e Museo Andorid App Summary
The Castello Spezzano e Museo was developed by the popular developer agency named ETT S.p.A.. They have the Castello Spezzano e Museo in the Travel & Local category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 216 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Castello Spezzano e Museo latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Sep 18, 2017 was the last date the Castello Spezzano e Museo was updated with new features. If you want to use the Castello Spezzano e Museo on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Castello Spezzano e Museo using the emulator later on.
Castello Spezzano e Museo App Overview and Details
Pronto a scoprire il Castello Spezzano e il Museo della ceramica? La app audioguida ti consentirà di ascoltare le storie emozionanti di chi ha vissuto tra queste mura, di conoscere le tecniche di produzione della ceramica dalla preistoria alla piastrella industriale. Cammina al tuo ritmo tra le sale con una guida speciale: Marco III Pio, signore di questo palazzo. Oltre venti schede audio per farsi accompagnare tra storie di castelli e borghi affrescati, duchi artiglieri e marchesi, antichi vasai, sapienti artigiani della ceramica, artisti, operai e industriali.
Per utilizzare l’app:
Scarica l’app al castello tramite wifi free, oppure comodamente a casa tua.Arrivato al castello, attiva il Bluetooth del tuo dispositivo mobile e le schede audio si attiveranno automaticamente al tuo passaggio negli spazi del castello. Le piante di ogni piano del castello ti aiuteranno ad orientarti. Indossa le cuffie, se non le hai con te, puoi chiederle al bookshop.
Durata complessiva della visita circa 40 minuti.
L’app è disponibile in lingua italiana e inglese.
Features of Castello Spezzano e Museo for PC
1. The app offers audioguides in Italian and English.
2. The app provides access to stories about the people who lived in the castle, the production of ceramics, and more.
3. The app is available for free download.
4. The app can be used to orient oneself in the castle.
5. The app offers a tour of the castle that lasts about 40 minutes.
6. The app is available for download on mobile devices.
7. The app is easy to use.
8. The app is available in two languages.
9. The app is perfect for tourists.
10. The app is a great way to learn about the history of the castle and the people who lived there.
Whats New In this Castello Spezzano e Museo?
Castello Spezzano is a magnificent structure that dominates the landscape of the town of Spezzano. The castle was built in the 15th century by the nobleman Giovanni Antonio Spezzano. The fortress owes its name to the family that has always lived there. The castle has been modified and enlarged over the centuries. Today it is possible to visit the interior, which houses valuable works of art.
The Spezzano Museum is housed in the castle and is dedicated to the history and culture of the town of Spezzano. The museum has a rich collection of archaeological finds, paintings, sculptures and objects of everyday life.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Castello Spezzano e Museo of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Castello Spezzano e Museo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Castello Spezzano e Museo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Castello Spezzano e Museo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Castello Spezzano e Museo.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.