Chitralekha is a Gujarati-language monthly magazine published in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is one of the oldest magazines in Gujarat, first published in 1894. Chitralekha is noted for its coverage of social issues, and is popular among women readers.
The technical specifications of the Chitralekha Gujarati for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Chitralekha Gujarati Andorid App Summary
Chitralekha Gujarati was developed by Magzter Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Chitralekha Gujarati from Google Play Store under the News & Magazines category. The latest version of Chitralekha Gujarati is 8.0.5 on Play store with total users of 112538. The Chitralekha Gujarati app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Chitralekha Gujarati is Jan 18, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Chitralekha Gujarati on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Chitralekha Gujarati For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Chitralekha Gujarati using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Chitralekha Gujarati on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Chitralekha Gujarati here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Chitralekha Gujarati On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Magzter Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Jan 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Chitralekha Gujarati for PC
1. Chitralekha Group has been publishing magazines since 1950.
2. Their magazines target a wide range of audiences, from Gujaratis to Marathi readers in Maharashtra.
3. Chitralekha Magazine is the largest selling magazine in India.
4. It has a weekly circulation of 240,000 copies.
5. The magazine is known for its cutting-edge editorial and for being unprejudiced and impartial.
6. It is the go-to magazine for privileged information and has a massive reach amongst the rich and famous.
7. This makes it the perfect platform for advertisers to market their products.
8. The group has eight titles across various genres and languages.
9. Each of their magazines enjoy a large readership.
10. The group is credited with inspiring journalism in India.
Chitralekha Gujarati App Overview and Details
Chitralekha Group Started in 1950 by renowned journalist Vaju Kotak, the Chitralekha Group of Publications continues to hold its fort as an undisputed leader. The Group’s publications, which commenced its offering in the regional magazine space targeting the prosperous markets of Gujarat and Maharashtra, has since witnessed numerous developments and has forged far ahead in the course of its journey. With eight titles across various genres and languages, each of its publication targets audiences at virtually all psychographic and demographic levels. Family-oriented and eagerly awaited by its readers, it is small wonder then, that over the years, circulation figures have steadily marked a quantum leap for each magazine. Chitralekha Magazine Chitralekha, which launched its maiden issue in 1950, remains the favourite news weekly magazine of India’s most prosperous and conspicuously consuming community in India, the Gujaratis. Reaching over 110,000 homes per week in the financial capital of India – Mumbai, it is the largest selling magazine across periodicity and language. It beats all English and other language publications by a huge margin. Overall, it circulates over 240,000 copies per week and has retained its leadership position. Its Marathi sibling follows closely with a circulation of over 100,000 copies in Maharashtra. The news weeklies’ cutting-edge editorial strives to dig beneath the covers for stories to put forth to its readers in an unprejudiced and impartial manner. Chitralekha has thus become a trusted source of privileged information and is credited with inspiring journalism. The faith and loyalty of the readers, coupled with its massive reach amongst the rich and famous, makes it the lead vehicle for all lifestyle products in India, ensuring the advertisers an enormous return on their investments.
Whats New In this Chitralekha Gujarati?
Chitralekha is a Gujarati language learning application that is designed to help users learn the language in an easy and fun way. The application has a variety of features that make learning Gujarati a breeze. With Chitralekha, users can learn the basics of the language, improve their vocabulary, and develop their grammar skills. Additionally, the application also offers users the chance to practice their Gujarati speaking skills with native speakers. Overall, Chitralekha is an
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Chitralekha Gujarati on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Chitralekha Gujarati to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Chitralekha Gujarati and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Chitralekha Gujarati. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Chitralekha Gujarati.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.