A clipboard manager is a software program that helps you manage the contents of the clipboard. The clipboard is a temporary storage area where you can copy and paste text, images, and other items. A clipboard manager can help you keep track of the items you’ve copied, and make it easier to paste them back into place.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Doggo Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste Andorid App Summary
The Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste was developed by the popular developer agency named Doggo Apps. They have the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste in the Tools category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 024.2022.01.11, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 175913 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.4 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 14, 2022 was the last date the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste was updated with new features. If you want to use the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste for PC
1. Copy text quickly and easily.
2. Share text to clipboard without copying.
3. Clipboard app for Android 10+.
4. Monitor system clipboard automatically in background.
5. Export clips as text.
6. Pin clips to the top of the clipboard.
7. Create and edit clips by hand.
8. Efficient use of battery.
9. Perfect everyday companion.
10. Uses analytics to collect and aggregate statistics.
Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste App Overview and Details
How to create clips on Android 10+ devices.
1. Select text you want to copy.
2. Tap ‘Share’, not ‘Copy’.
3. Select ‘Clipboard’ app.
Note: Android 10+ unfortunately does not support monitoring system clipboard automatically in background.
★ Share any text to the clipboard
★ Export your clips as text
★ Pin / Unpin any clip to the top of the clipboard
★ Create and edit your clips by hand
★ Efficient use of battery
★ Perfect everyday companion
This application uses analytics to collect and aggregate statistics. This data helps us improve this Application and services. None of this data can be used to identify you. We respect your privacy.
Contact Us: [email protected]
Whats New In this Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste?
★ Major improvements
Clipboard Manager is an easy to use copy paste application. It stores the text copied to the clipboard and can be pasted back when needed. It is a very useful tool for students and professionals.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Clipboard Manager – Copy Paste.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.