Cuide su voz is a bilingual guide to help people protect their voices. The guide provides information on how to take care of your voice, including proper hydration, nutrition, and vocal hygiene. The guide also includes a section on how to treat common vocal problems, such as hoarseness and vocal fatigue.
So, you want to download the Cuide su voz for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Cuide su voz Andorid App Summary
The Cuide su voz is listed under the Medical category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Cuide su voz is Evidence Health APP. The current version of Cuide su voz is 2.2 with a total user count of 2737 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Nov 4, 2020 was the last date the Cuide su voz was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Cuide su voz For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Cuide su voz on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Cuide su voz to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Cuide su voz. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Cuide su voz on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Cuide su voz on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Cuide su voz On Your PC
|Evidence Health APP
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 4, 2020
|Get it On:
Cuide su voz App Overview and Details
Aplicación móvil desarrollada por profesionales expertos en la patología de la voz de los Hospitales Universitarios Españoles, Ramón y Cajal de Madrid, Puerta del Mar de Cádiz y Central de Asturias de Oviedo, cuyo objetivo es ofrecer a los usuarios información detallada sobre consejos para cuidar la voz. Se ofrecen consejos generales y consejos específicos para docentes, cantantes. locutores, actores, ancianos, niños e intervenidos de voz.
En otro apartado se exponen los signos y síntomas que deben hacer acudir al médico para descartar patología de la voz.
Se presentan las voces de las patologías de la voz más frecuentes o características, entre otras, cáncer, cordectomía, disfonía espasmódica, edema de Reinke, esclerosis lateral amiotrófica, nódulos, parálisis de cuerda, pólipo, quiste y sulcus estriado.
Se ofrecen vídeos de numerosas patología de la voz, entre otros, cáncer, cicatriz, edema de Reinke, disfonía espasmódica, esclerosis lateral amiotrófica, granuloma, hemorragia vocal, hiperfunción, hipofunción, laringitis catarral, leucoplasia, monocorditis, nódulos vocales, papilomatosis, parálisis cuerda vocal, pólipo, presbifonía, pseudoquiste, psicógenas, quiste, sinequia congénita, sinequia postquirúrgica, sulcus estriado y temblor.
Features of Cuide su voz for PC
1. An application developed by professionals with expertise in voice pathology from Spanish universities Ramón y Cajal in Madrid, Puerta del Mar in Cádiz and Central de Asturias in Oviedo, whose goal is to offer users detailed information on tips for voice care.
2. Offers general tips and specific tips for teachers, singers, broadcasters, actors, seniors, children and voice surgery patients.
3. In another section, signs and symptoms that should make one go to the doctor are listed to rule out voice pathology.
4. Presents the voices of the most common or characteristic voice pathologies, such as cancer, laryngectomy, spasmodic dysphonia, Reinke’s edema, lateral sclerosis, nodules, vocal cord paralysis, polyps, cysts, and striated sulcus.
5. Offers videos of various voice pathologies, such as cancer, scar, Reinke’s edema, spasmodic dysphonia, lateral sclerosis, granuloma, vocal hemorrhage, hyperfunction, hypofunction, laryngitis, leukoplakia, monocorditis, vocal nodules, papillomatosis, vocal cord paralysis, polyps, presbyphonia, pseudocyst, psychogenic, cyst, congenital sinequia, postoperative sinequia, striated sulcus, and tremor.
Whats New In this Cuide su voz?
Cambio a API 29
Cuide su voz is a fantastic application that allows users to improve their vocal health. The app is easy to use and is packed with features that help users to improve their vocal health. Overall, Cuide su voz is an excellent application that is sure to help users improve their vocal health.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Cuide su voz on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Cuide su voz to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Cuide su voz and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Cuide su voz. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Cuide su voz.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.