A domino is a small tile with a black dot in the middle. It is one of the most popular games in the world. Dominoes can be played by two or more players. The game is very simple. Each player starts with seven dominoes. The player with the highest double domino goes first. Play passes to the left. On a player’s turn, they must play a domino that matches the end of the line. If they cannot, they must draw a domino from the boneyard. The winner is the first player to run out of dominoes.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Dominoes For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
Dominoes App Overview and Details
Dominoes App Overview and Details
Dominoes game with attractive graphics and customizable rules.
You do not need to pay anything. The game is completely free and does not have a paid version.
10 millions have already played! And you? Try it now.
Download & Install Dominoes For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Dominoes on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Dominoes on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Dominoes result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Dominoes will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Dominoes with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Dominoes on your PC.
|App Name:||Dominoes On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Ricardo Amorim|
|Updated on:||Oct 31, 2018|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Dominoes Andorid App Summary
Ricardo Amorim is the developer of this Dominoes application. It is listed under the Casual category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 14877179+ users of this app. The Dominoes app rating is currently null.
It was last updated on Oct 31, 2018. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Dominoes for PC
1. Dominoes game with attractive graphics.
2. Customizable rules.
3. Completely free.
4. No paid version.
5. 10 million players.
7. Try it now.
8. Attractive graphics.
9. Customizable rules.
Whats New In this Dominoes?
Update to fully work in new devices. Major update soon!
In Dominoes, players take turns placing pieces on the board, with the goal of completing a line of five pieces either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. The game is over when one player has no more pieces left to play, and the player with the most pieces on the board at the end of the game is the winner. Dominoes can be played with two to four players, and is a great game for all ages.
This concludes our article on Dominoes Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Dominoes for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Dominoes to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Dominoes and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Dominoes. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Dominoes.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.