The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a professional organization of obstetricians and gynecologists in the United States. The organization advances quality care for women, promotes patient education, and increases awareness of issues affecting women’s health. ACOG also provides leadership and support to its members.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ACOG for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download ACOG For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the ACOG on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the ACOG, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the ACOG app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
ACOG Andorid App Summary
Under the Medical category on Google Play store, ACOG has over 67151 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Fountainhead Mobile Solutions has developed the ACOG and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 4.1.
Until this latest version, ACOG has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.6. This latest version was last updated on Jan 27, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the ACOG on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||ACOG On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Fountainhead Mobile Solutions|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 27, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of ACOG for PC
-Ob-Gyns can use the app to access clinical guidelines and resources from the leading experts in women’s health care
-The EDD Calculator can help calculate due dates
-The Indicated Delivery feature provides suggestions related to the timing of delivery based on selected conditions and ACOG’s clinical guidance
-The app offers Clinical Consensus, Clinical Practice Guidelines, and Practice Advisories on techniques, clinical management issues, and emerging issues in obstetric and gynecologic practice
-The app is regularly updated with the latest information
ACOG App Overview and Details
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Ob-Gyns: Download the ACOG app and stay connected with authoritative information from the leading experts in women’s health care. Get valuable tools, resources, and clinical guidelines to help you in your practice.
• EDD Calculator – Calculate the due date according to guidelines jointly developed by ACOG, AIUM, and SMFM
• Indicated Delivery (ACOG members only) – Provides members with suggestions related to the timing of delivery based on selected conditions, the patient’s EDD/EGA, and ACOG’s clinical guidance
• Clinical Consensus, Clinical Practice Guidelines, and Practice Advisories – Get the latest on techniques, clinical management issues, and emerging issues in obstetric and gynecologic practice
• And more!
Whats New In this ACOG?
Bug fixes and enhancements.
I applied to the ACOG because I believe in their mission to provide quality care for women and their families. I am committed to helping women receive the best possible care, and I believe that the ACOG is the best organization to help me achieve this goal. I am excited to be a part of the ACOG community and to learn from the many talented and experienced professionals who are a part of this organization.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ACOG of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This ACOG to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ACOG and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ACOG. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ACOG.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.