Basel, Switzerland is a city located in the northwest corner of the country on the border with France and Germany. Basel has a population of just over 170,000 making it the third largest city in Switzerland. The city is home to several universities and museums, including the world-renowned Basel Museum of Fine Arts. Basel is also the birthplace of the pharmaceutical giant Roche and is the home of the world’s largest pharmaceutical trade show, the Baselworld.
So, you want to download the Basel Travel Guide for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Basel Travel Guide Andorid App Summary
The Basel Travel Guide is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Basel Travel Guide is ETIPS INC. The current version of Basel Travel Guide is 1.0.3 with a total user count of 1279 and an overall user rating of 0.0.
Jun 21, 2021 was the last date the Basel Travel Guide was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Basel Travel Guide For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Basel Travel Guide on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Basel Travel Guide to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Basel Travel Guide. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Basel Travel Guide on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Basel Travel Guide on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|Basel Travel Guide On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Travel & Local
|Jun 21, 2021
|Get it On:
Basel Travel Guide App Overview and Details
100% Free travel guide.
More than 14 languages supported.
Trip planner with best activities and top rating tours offered for you to book instantly.
Daily itineraries. Day walking tours. City Sightseeing. Hop-On Hop-Off tours and many more.
Street and public transportation maps. Subway, Metro, Trains.
Start planning your prefect trip to Basel.
Top attractions including:
✓ Basel Town Hall
✓ Basel Minster
✓ Basel Paper Mill
✓ Kunstmuseum Basel
✓ Dollhouse Museum
✓ Walls of Basel
✓ Antikenmuseum Basel und Sammlung Ludwig
✓ Basel Zoo
✓ Basel Historical Museum
✓ Museum of Contemporary Art
✓ Beyeler Foundation
✓ Vitra Design Museum
✓ Kunsthalle Basel
✓ Museum of Cultures
✓ Natural History Museum of Basel
Basel Travel Guide is the perfect companion to your trip. Discover it today for free.
Features of Basel Travel Guide for PC
1. 100% Free travel guide
2. More than 14 languages supported
3. Trip planner with best activities and top rating tours offered for you to book instantly
4. Daily itineraries
5. Day walking tours
6. City Sightseeing
7. Hop-On Hop-Off tours
8. Street and public transportation maps
9. Subway, Metro, Trains
10. Basel Travel Guide is the perfect companion to your trip. Discover it today for free.
Whats New In this Basel Travel Guide?
Update libraries and policies
Basel is a city located in northwestern Switzerland on the river Rhine. Basel has a population of about 175,000 and an area of 29.7 square kilometers. Basel is Switzerland’s third-most-populous city, and the largest city in the country’s German-speaking portion. Basel is also the country’s most important commercial center. The city has a long history of trade and commerce and is home to Switzerland’s oldest stock exchange and the world’s oldest pharmaceutical
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Basel Travel Guide on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Basel Travel Guide to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Basel Travel Guide and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Basel Travel Guide. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Basel Travel Guide.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.