Since the release of the iPhone X, many new navigation gestures have been implemented to help users get around their device. These gestures allow users to do things like go back to the home screen, open the app switcher, and control the volume. While some users may find these gestures difficult to learn at first, they can be very useful once mastered.
So, you want to download the Navigation Gestures for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
The Navigation Gestures is listed under the Personalization category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Navigation Gestures is Gesture guy. The current version of Navigation Gestures is 2.6 with a total user count of 166278 and an overall user rating of 3.6.
Feb 7, 2022 was the last date the Navigation Gestures was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Navigation Gestures on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Navigation Gestures to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Navigation Gestures. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Navigation Gestures on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Navigation Gestures on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Navigation Gestures On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Gesture guy|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 7, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Bring swipe navigation gestures like Samsung Galaxy OneUI to any Android devices, with fast and smooth animation.
Here’s everything you can do:
– Tap and hold
– Swipe and hold
You can also tap once on the strip to temporaryly hide it.
– Recent apps
– Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+)
– Open previous app (Android Nougat+)
– Hide strip
– Pull down notifications
– Pull down quick settings
– Open power menu
– Show keyboard switch dialog
– Launch app
– Launch shortcut
– Lock screen (Android Pie+)
– Take screenshot
– Toggle Wifi
– Toggle Bluetooth
– Toggle auto sync
– Toggle flashlight
– Toggle screen auto rotation
– Toggle screen auto brightness
– Toggle Ring/Vibration
– Volume control
– Change screen brightness
Appearance and behavior
– Customize number of buttons
– Customize buttons’ color, style…
– Customize sensitivity
– Customize size, poisition
– Customize transparency
– Customize haptic feedback
– Blacklist hide strips in selected apps
Hide stock navigation bar
Download Hide Navigation Bar on Google Play and follow the instructions.
If you have any questions or want to translate the app into your language, feel free to contact me: [email protected]
1. Swipe navigation gestures like Samsung Galaxy OneUI to any Android devices.
2. Fast and smooth animation.
3. Actions: Home, Back, Recent apps, Toggle split-screen (Android Nougat+), Open previous app (Android Nougat+), Hide strip, Pull down notifications, Pull down quick settings, Open power menu, Show keyboard switch dialog, Launch app, Launch shortcut, Lock screen (Android Pie+), Take screenshot, Toggle Wifi, Toggle Bluetooth, Toggle auto sync, Toggle flashlight, Toggle screen auto rotation, Toggle screen auto brightness, Toggle Ring/Vibration, Volume control, Change screen brightness.
4. Appearance and behavior: Customize number of buttons, Customize buttons’ color, style…, Customize sensitivity, Customize size, poisition, Customize transparency, Customize haptic feedback, Blacklist hide strips in selected apps.
5. Hide stock navigation bar.
6. Download Hide Navigation Bar on Google Play and follow the instructions.
7. If you have any questions or want to translate the app into your language, feel free to contact me: [email protected].
Fixed touch screen not responding on Android 12
The Navigation Gestures app is a great way to keep your screen clean while navigating your phone. By using simple swipe and pinch gestures, you can easily control your device without having to touch the screen. This app is great for people with large hands or for those who are constantly multi-tasking.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Navigation Gestures on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Navigation Gestures to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Navigation Gestures and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Navigation Gestures. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Navigation Gestures.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.