Many people enjoy the hustle and bustle of a city, where there is always something to do. However, there are also people who enjoy the peace and quiet of the night. For these people, there is nothing better than taking a walk through a city that is quiet and empty. They can appreciate the beauty of the city without the distraction of traffic or people.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Quiet At Night for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Quiet At Night For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Quiet At Night on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Quiet At Night, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Quiet At Night app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Quiet At Night Andorid App Summary
Under the Personalization category on Google Play store, Quiet At Night has over 2271 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. René de Groot has developed the Quiet At Night and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.3.1.
Until this latest version, Quiet At Night has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.0. This latest version was last updated on Aug 25, 2017 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Quiet At Night on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Quiet At Night On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||René de Groot|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 25, 2017|
|Get it On:|
Features of Quiet At Night for PC
1. The app will mute your phone when it’s plugged in at night.
2. The app will unmute your phone in the morning.
3. The app will turn off your phone’s sound automatically when it’s plugged in at night.
4. The app will turn on your phone’s sound automatically in the morning.
5. The app will keep your phone’s sound on all night long.
6. The app will keep your phone’s sound off all night long.
7. The app will allow you to set a timer for how long you want your phone’s sound to be off.
8. The app will allow you to set a timer for how long you want your phone’s sound to be on.
9. The app will allow you to control your phone’s sound manually.
10. The app will be free to download.
Quiet At Night App Overview and Details
When at the end of the day you go to sleep with your phone next to you plugged into the charger this app could help you sleep better.
In the evening when you plug your phone in the charger this app will mute your phone. That way you won’t wake up accidentally after an email or unexpected phone call.
In the morning the sound back will turn back on. That way you won’t miss anything important by leaving your phone on quiet by accident.
Whats New In this Quiet At Night?
Avoid going to max volume.
The Quiet at Night application is a great way to get some peace and quiet when you need it. It blocks out all of the noise from the outside world, so you can relax and get some sleep. I highly recommend this application for anyone who needs some peace and quiet.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Quiet At Night of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This Quiet At Night to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quiet At Night and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quiet At Night. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quiet At Night.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.