Salvador Dali was born in 1904 in Figueres, Catalonia, Spain. He was a renowned painter, sculptor, and writer. Dali’s work was characterized by intense dreamlike images, often featuring religious and sexual symbolism. He is considered one of the greatest and most influential surrealist artists of the 20th century. Dali’s paintings number over 1,000, and include such iconic works as “The Persistence of Memory” and “The Madonna of Port Lligat.”
Installing and using the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings Andorid App Summary
Alfredo Ruiz has developed the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Education category on Play Store. Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings has over 4431 users with a great 4.3 rating overall. The latest version of Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings is currently V_1.
The latest upstate time of the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings is Apr 14, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings App Overview and Details
Spanish artist and Surrealist icon Salvador Dalí is perhaps best known for his painting of melting clocks, The Persistence of Memory.
Who Was Salvador Dalí?
Salvador Dalí was born on May 11, 1904, in Figueres, Spain. From an early age Dalí was encouraged to practice his art, and he would eventually go on to study at an academy in Madrid. In the 1920s, he went to Paris and began interacting with artists such as Picasso, Magritte and Miró, which led to Dalí’s first Surrealist phase. He is perhaps best known for his 1931 painting The Persistence of Memory, showing melting clocks in a landscape setting. The rise of fascist leader Francisco Franco in Spain led to the artist’s expulsion from the Surrealist movement, but that didn’t stop him from painting. Dalí died in Figueres in 1989.
Features of Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings for PC
– Dalí was a Spanish artist and Surrealist icon
– Best known for his painting of melting clocks, The Persistence of Memory
– From an early age, Dalí was encouraged to practice his art
– Studied at an academy in Madrid
– In the 1920s, he went to Paris and began interacting with other artists
– Led to Dalí’s first Surrealist phase
– Perhaps best known for his 1931 painting, The Persistence of Memory
– The rise of fascist leader Francisco Franco in Spain led to Dalí’s expulsion from the Surrealist movement
– Painted until his death in 1989
|App Name:||Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Alfredo Ruiz|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 14, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings?
Salvador Dali was one of the most famous and influential painters of the 20th century. He was known for his surrealist paintings, which were often bizarre and dreamlike. Dali was also a prolific artist, creating more than 1000 paintings in his lifetime. Despite his fame, Dali remained a controversial figure, with a reputation for being eccentric and self-promoting. Nevertheless, his art is considered some of the most important and influential of the 20th century.
Did the guide help you download and install the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Salvador Dali – 1000 paintings.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.