A drawing pad is a device used to create drawings and sketches. They come in a variety of sizes and styles, but all share the common purpose of providing a surface on which to create art. The most basic type of drawing pad is a sheet of paper attached to a clipboard. More advanced pads may have a variety of surfaces such as drawing paper, tracing paper, or newsprint. Some pads even have built-in drawing tools such as a lead holder, eraser, and sharpener.
The technical specifications of the Drawing Pad for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Drawing Pad Andorid App Summary
Drawing Pad was developed by App Info Solution and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Drawing Pad from Google Play Store under the Art & Design category. The latest version of Drawing Pad is 1.7 on Play store with total users of 37372. The Drawing Pad app has a user rating of 3.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Drawing Pad is Oct 1, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Drawing Pad on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Drawing Pad For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Drawing Pad using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Drawing Pad on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Drawing Pad here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Drawing Pad On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||App Info Solution|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Art & Design|
|Updated on:||Oct 1, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Drawing Pad for PC
– Colouring drawing board
– Several colours to choose from
– Canvas blank
– Redo and undo functions
– Filling the background
– Free drawing with different pen colours
– Fun and easy to use
Drawing Pad App Overview and Details
“Drawing Pad” is a colouring drawing board intended.
You have several colours to draw your art and share with your friends and family.
It also incorporates a canvas blank, redo, and undo.
Drawing has 2 features: filling the background and free drawing with different pen colours.
Use this do learn drawing with fun!!!
Whats New In this Drawing Pad?
Added Custom Color picker.
Added save button.
Added clear confirmation (Double tap to clear.)
Solved minor issues.
Drawing Pad is the perfect application for anyone who loves to draw. It is easy to use and has a variety of features that make it stand out from other drawing applications. The application has a simple interface that makes it easy to use, and it also includes a variety of features that help make drawing easier.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Drawing Pad on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Drawing Pad to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Drawing Pad and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Drawing Pad. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Drawing Pad.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.