EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter is a portable device that can measure your blood oxygen saturation and heart rate. It is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your health.
This article is all about helping you get to know the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter On Your PC
|Emay (HK) Limited
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Health & Fitness
|Jul 13, 2022
|Get it On:
EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter Andorid App Summary
The EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter was developed by the popular developer agency named Emay (HK) Limited. They have the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter in the Health & Fitness category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2.1, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 26651 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 13, 2022 was the last date the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter was updated with new features. If you want to use the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter for PC
1. The App is specially designed to allow users to transfer SpO2 & heart rate data from EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter to smart phones.
2. The App allows users to review their historical SpO2 & heart rate data intuitively.
3. The App can generate professional SpO2 reports and easily share with others.
EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter App Overview and Details
The App is specially designed for EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter for the user to download, view and share your SpO2 and Pulse Rate data.
1. Allows users to transfer the SpO2 & heart rate data from EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter to smart phones.
2. Review historical SpO2 & heart rate intuitively on the app
3. Generate professional SpO2 report and share with others easily
Whats New In this EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter?
– fix bugs
The EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter application is a great way to keep track of your health. The app is easy to use and helps you to keep track of your blood oxygen levels and heart rate. The app is a great way to keep track of your health and helps to ensure that you are always in good health.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the EMAY Bluetooth Pulse Oximeter.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.