Field Time is the perfect game for athletes of all ages. It is a simple game that can be played almost anywhere. It is a great way to improve hand-eye coordination, timing, and accuracy. Field Time is also a fun way to spend time with friends and family.
The technical specifications of the Field Time for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Field Time Andorid App Summary
Field Time was developed by SCRBRD.com and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Field Time from Google Play Store under the Sports category. The latest version of Field Time is 6.2.1 on Play store with total users of 34. The Field Time app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Field Time is May 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Field Time on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Field Time For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Field Time installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Field Time and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Field Time on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Field Time in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Field Time on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Field Time On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Field Time App Overview and Details
Keep track of playing time to make sure players are not over or under played. Great for Basketball, Hockey, Water Polo etc.
Allows for multiple games and team sheets.
Create teams on the fly.
Features of Field Time for PC
1. Keep track of playing time to make sure players are not over or under played.
2. Create teams on the fly.
3. Allows for multiple games and team sheets.
4. Keep track of goals, assists and points.
5. Keep track of penalties.
6. Keep track of time on ice or water.
7. Great for Basketball, Hockey, Water Polo etc.
8. Easily share game and team data with others.
9. Export data for further analysis.
10. Import data to get started quickly.
Whats New In this Field Time?
Field Time is the perfect application for athletes and sports enthusiasts of all levels. It provides an easy way to track and analyze your performance, as well as compare your results with others. Whether you are trying to set a new personal best or just want to see how you stack up against your friends, Field Time is the perfect tool for you.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Field Time on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Field Time to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Field Time and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Field Time. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Field Time.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.