File Commander Manager & Cloud is an app that provides a comprehensive solution for managing files on Android devices. It allows you to easily manage your files with a user-friendly interface and a wide range of features. With File Commander Manager & Cloud, you can easily access your files from anywhere and share them with others.
This article is all about helping you get to know the File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install File Commander Manager & Cloud For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the File Commander Manager & Cloud.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for File Commander Manager & Cloud on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the File Commander Manager & Cloud and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your computer right away.
|App Name:||File Commander Manager & Cloud On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 21, 2022|
|Get it On:|
File Commander Manager & Cloud Andorid App Summary
The File Commander Manager & Cloud was developed by the popular developer agency named MobiSystems. They have the File Commander Manager & Cloud in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is null, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 171969923 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With File Commander Manager & Cloud latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jul 21, 2022 was the last date the File Commander Manager & Cloud was updated with new features. If you want to use the File Commander Manager & Cloud on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the File Commander Manager & Cloud using the emulator later on.
File Commander Manager & Cloud App Overview and Details
File Commander is a powerful file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device, cloud storage or network location via a clean and intuitive interface. Fully optimized for Android P, File Commander is loaded with features – Vault security, Recycle Bin, Storage Analyzer, File Converter & also receive 5GB Free storage on MobiDrive.
ACCESS & MANAGE FILES
• Find files easily from the fully-customizable Home screen with quick access tiles
• Categories for your Music, Picture, and Video files, along with sections for Archives, Documents, and more
• Integrated Audio & Video players
• Support for the most popular cloud services: Google Drive, DropBox, Box & Microsoft OneDrive
• Recycle Bin* allows you to restore & manage deleted files
• Easily manage external storage such as microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported)
• Access to hidden files and folders* – see system protected data
• Quickly pick up where you left off using the Recent files feature
• PC File Transfer – manage & transfer your files and folders directly from your PC
• Add files to archives to save space and data
• Bookmark* favorite files & folders for faster access
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth
• Login profile can save your app settings and personalizations across devices
• Access Windows/SMB based local network locations, FTP servers & Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices)
• Get 5GB of FREE storage (or up to 50GB for Premium) to safely store your files
• Share any files & folders without limitations
• Available Offline – Convenient access to selected MobiSystems Drive files even without an internet or data connection
• The Storage Analyzer* shows detailed information on what takes up space
• Provides suggestions on what can be deleted or moved to free up storage
• Analyzes internal and external storage locations
• File Commander’s Vault allows you to protect your sensitive data
• Select desired files & folders and secure them from prying eyes
• Strong password encryption ensures no one can access your files but you
• File Commander incorporates a file conversion** service which allows you to convert from more than 1200 different file formats
• Work with virtually all available file formats such as: PDF, DOCX, XLSX, EPUB, MOBI, HTML, TXT, GIF, JPG, FLAC, MP3, MP4, M4A CSV, BMP, PPTX, TIFF, and many more
* This feature is available as part of File Commander Premium.
** Unlimited conversions available to File Commander Premium users.
File Commander granted permissions – http://www.mobisystems.com/android/file-commander-professional/permissions/
Features of File Commander Manager & Cloud for PC
to protect your files & folders with a password
• Choose between two levels of security – simple & secure
• The Vault is integrated into the file manager, making it easy to access and use
• Hide personal photos & videos from view
• Create backups of your important files
• Send files to the Vault quickly and easily from any location
• Sync files between your devices and the Vault
• View files in the Vault even when they’re offline
File Commander’s Vault:
-Protects files and folders with a password
-Choose between two levels of security
-Integrated into the file manager for easy access
-Hide personal photos and videos from view
-Create backups of your important files
-Send files to the Vault quickly and easily from any location
-Sync files between your devices and the Vault
-View files in the Vault even when they’re offline
Whats New In this File Commander Manager & Cloud?
• ‘Properties’ for multiple files/folders selection
• Specific sorting options for a folder
• Create an empty file in a folder
• MobiSystems Drive has a new name, icon, website & integration with Windows PC
• Use your Apple ID to sign into MobiDrive
• Organized audio files with the new tabs for tracks and folders
• Music Player Queue – Arrange songs in the desired order
• New Home screen categories – Screenshots & APK
• Video Player – Support for looping files
Overall, File Commander Manager & Cloud is a very user-friendly and helpful application. I found it very easy to use and navigate, and the cloud feature is really a great addition that makes it even more helpful and convenient. Overall, I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy, user-friendly way to manage their files and cloud storage.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the File Commander Manager & Cloud of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This File Commander Manager & Cloud to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for File Commander Manager & Cloud and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the File Commander Manager & Cloud. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the File Commander Manager & Cloud.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.