Folder Organiser is an amazing app that helps you keep your folders and files well organised. You can create new folders, rename files and folders, move files and folders around, and delete files and folders. Folder Organiser is extremely user-friendly and easy to use. You don’t need any prior experience with similar apps in order to use Folder Organiser.
The technical specifications of the Folder Organiser for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Folder Organiser Andorid App Summary
Folder Organiser was developed by Extinct Entertainments and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Folder Organiser from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Folder Organiser is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 1826. The Folder Organiser app has a user rating of 0.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Folder Organiser is Nov 23, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Folder Organiser on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Folder Organiser For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Folder Organiser using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Folder Organiser on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Folder Organiser here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Folder Organiser On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Extinct Entertainments|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Nov 23, 2016|
|Get it On:|
Features of Folder Organiser for PC
1. Create sub-folders according to file type or size.
2. Predefined file types for ease of use.
3. Support for custom file types.
4. Group files by size.
5. Move files between internal and external storage.
6. Copy files instead of moving them.
7. Delete only files.
8. Supports undo.
9. Automatically create sub-folders.
10. Separate destination folders for each rule.
Folder Organiser App Overview and Details
Organise your files into separate sub-folders, according to file types or file sizes.
* Common file types are predefined for ease of use.
* Support for defining custom file type.
* Group files as per defined size.
* Move files
* Make copies
* Delete only
* Supports moving between internal and external storages.
Select a source folder and select rules. Sub-folders will be automatically created inside the source folder. Separate destination folders can also be chosen for each separate rule.
Undo is not yet supported. Will be included in the future updates.
** Crashes on some devices, please submit a crash report and we will work on it ASAP
Whats New In this Folder Organiser?
Folder Organiser is a great application that helps you organise your folders on your computer. It is easy to use and very helpful. I would highly recommend this application to anyone who needs help organising their folders.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Folder Organiser on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This Folder Organiser to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Folder Organiser and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Folder Organiser. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Folder Organiser.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.