The Food Trainer is the perfect way to learn about food and nutrition. This app is filled with information about different types of food, their nutritional value, and recipes. The Food Trainer is also a great way to track your own food intake and learn about your own nutrition.
Installing and using the Food Trainer for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Food Trainer Andorid App Summary
University of Exeter has developed the Food Trainer application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Food Trainer has over 108965 users with a great 4.2 rating overall. The latest version of Food Trainer is currently 1.5.2.
The latest upstate time of the Food Trainer is Mar 25, 2019, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Food Trainer on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Food Trainer App Overview and Details
Do you want to eat less unhealthy food? Do you want to lose weight? Then why not try the FoodT app! Download this app and choose 3 types of food/drink you want to consume less of and then play away! Simply press the item on the screen when there’s a green circle and don’t when there’s a red circle.
By playing this game on your phone you will be a part of exciting new scientific research. Each time you play you’ll be contributing to research at The University of Exeter. This app is based on a similar online game, which was shown to reduce users’ food intake and weight after playing the game four times.
The FoodT app will ask you a few questions before and after you play so that our research team can see whether it helps you reduce your food intake, craving and weight. You will also be asked for a few basic details about yourself (age, sex) but the app will not collect any information about your identity. All the data you provide will be anonymous.
All data from the app will be sent anonymously to our researchers at the University of Exeter and so by downloading the app you consent to this (Check the terms and conditions for more information).
The current version of the app is only available in English. If successful, we will look to translate into other languages. For the latest updates and comments about the app please see our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/foodTapp/
Features of Food Trainer for PC
1. The FoodT app allows you to reduce your intake of unhealthy food, lose weight, and contribute to research.
2. The app is based on a similar online game that has been shown to reduce users’ food intake and weight.
3. The app will ask you a few questions before and after you play in order to assess its efficacy.
4. The app is currently only available in English, but may be translated into other languages if successful.
5. The app can be found on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/foodTapp/.
6. All data from the app will be sent anonymously to researchers at the University of Exeter.
7. The app is free to download.
8. You must be at least 18 years of age to use the app.
9. The app is available on iOS and Android.
10. The app has a 4.5 star rating on the App Store.
|Food Trainer On Your PC
|University of Exeter
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Health & Fitness
|Mar 25, 2019
|Get it On:
Download & Install Food Trainer On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Food Trainer on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Food Trainer. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Food Trainer, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Food Trainer?
The Food Trainer now collects some anonymous data in order to help us understand usage patterns. This will help us evaluate how people play the game, how often they interrupt playing, if they resume at a later date, and if notifications and customisation are helpful functions for users.
We have also updated the app to address some issues with reminders on phones running the most recent Android versions.
After completing the Food Trainer program, I feel confident that I can work with any type of foodservice operation. I understand the principles of safe food handling, and I know how to comply with food safety regulations. I am also familiar with the principles of foodservice management, and I know how to create a positive work environment for my team. I am excited to put my new skills to work and to help my team achieve success.
Did the guide help you download and install the Food Trainer for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Food Trainer, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Food Trainer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Food Trainer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Food Trainer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Food Trainer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.