In the era of smartphones, it is hard to imagine going anywhere without one. And for people who rely on their phones for navigation, there is an app for that: Get Point. Get Point is a GPS app that uses your location to provide directions and navigation. It can be used for walking, biking, or driving, and it even includes public transportation information. Get Point is a great app for tourists or anyone who needs to get around a new city.
So, you want to download the Get Point – GPS for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Get Point – GPS Andorid App Summary
The Get Point – GPS is listed under the Travel & Local category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Get Point – GPS is Joubert Vasconcelos. The current version of Get Point – GPS is 2.50 with a total user count of 53411 and an overall user rating of 3.9.
Jan 13, 2022 was the last date the Get Point – GPS was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Get Point – GPS For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Get Point – GPS on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Get Point – GPS to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Get Point – GPS. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Get Point – GPS on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Get Point – GPS on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Get Point – GPS On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Joubert Vasconcelos|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Jan 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Get Point – GPS App Overview and Details
Get Point is an application for professionals and amateurs who need to record coordinates in an aggregated manner and then study the results on third part software.
Get Point also lets you record an entire route by foot or by car to also evaluate the result using a desktop application.
Ideal for professionals such as surveyors and geographers while a field work, but can also be used for fun, to mark their places of travels or visits.
This is a work in progress and was developed in order to learn this platform and also bring the public a quality tool. Any suggestion is welcome. Please send comments by e-mail.
– Groups of coordinates. A group can be a trip, a specific job, etc.;
– Marking of points within a group of coordinated, allowing to name the point;
– Record a route, letting you set the interval between recordings of the points, also allowing to name the route recorded;
– Sharing points or route records;
– Quickly view a recorded point without having to export to the desktop;
– Export all records in the group to a file to later be viewed on desktop softwares;
– You can export/import your database avoiding losing your information if you upgrade or replace your device;
– And more.
Features of Get Point – GPS for PC
– Group coordinates together
– Mark points and give them a name
– Record a route and set the interval between recordings
– Share points and routes
– View recorded points quickly
– Export points and routes to a file
– Import and export databases
Whats New In this Get Point – GPS?
Several fixes due to Android behavior changes, including Android 12.
The GPS application is an extremely useful tool that can be utilized for various purposes. Whether you are a tourist looking for directions, a business traveler trying to find your way around a new city, or a parent trying to keep track of your children, the GPS application can help you get where you need to go. With its easy-to-use interface and accurate directions, the GPS application is a must-have for anyone who wants to make the most of their travels.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Get Point – GPS on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Get Point – GPS to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Get Point – GPS and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Get Point – GPS. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Get Point – GPS.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.