I-net HelpDesk Mobile is a new, innovative help desk solution that allows you to manage support requests and track issues from any mobile device or computer. With i-net HelpDesk Mobile, you can quickly create support tickets, update ticket statuses, and communicate with your team members and customers. Plus, you can access your help desk tickets from anywhere, anytime.
This article is all about helping you get to know the i-net HelpDesk Mobile for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||i-net HelpDesk Mobile On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||i-net software GmbH|
|Latest Version:||3.7 (14.01.2021)|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jan 14, 2021|
|Get it On:|
i-net HelpDesk Mobile Andorid App Summary
The i-net HelpDesk Mobile was developed by the popular developer agency named i-net software GmbH. They have the i-net HelpDesk Mobile in the Business category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 3.7 (14.01.2021), on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 2777 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 0.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With i-net HelpDesk Mobile latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Jan 14, 2021 was the last date the i-net HelpDesk Mobile was updated with new features. If you want to use the i-net HelpDesk Mobile on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the i-net HelpDesk Mobile using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download i-net HelpDesk Mobile For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the i-net HelpDesk Mobile using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the i-net HelpDesk Mobile on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for i-net HelpDesk Mobile here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of i-net HelpDesk Mobile for PC
1. The app is designed for mobile use specifically.
2. You can log in as a supporter or dispatcher.
3. You have access to all requests and inquiries according to your permissions.
4. The app displays all the details of the requests, including the processing steps.
5. You can answer the requests by email.
6. You can edit the requests.
7. You can escalate the requests to other resources.
8. You can add attachments to the requests.
9. You can search for the requests.
10. The app has a demo instance that you can try for free.
i-net HelpDesk Mobile App Overview and Details
The i-net HelpDesk is the service management solution for SMEs. Suitable for internal support, an ITIL service desk or ticketing system for the external customer support.
This app is specifically designed for supporters during mobile use. They can thus be directly at the customer site and view and edit orders.
– Log in as supporter or dispatcher
– Access to requests and inquiries according to configured permissions
– Display details of the requests, including the processing steps
– Answer requests by email
– Edit requests (e.g. edit, finish, re-submit, set appointments …)
– Enable the customer to sign a processing step
– Variable view of requests (grouping, sorting)
– Create new requests
– Escalate requests to other resources
– Add, view and download attachments
– Search for requests (open and completed)
To use the mobile i-net HelpDesk you need a wireless- or internet-connection (eg via VPN) to reach your i-net HelpDesk server.
An HTTPS connection is recommended for secure access. Only valid certificates are accepted.
CHECK OUT THE I-NET HELPDESK
You can try the mobile i-net HelpDesk simple and free. We offer you a demo instance on the internet that can be selected in the app at startup.
If you want to test the i-net HelpDesk server internally, and with your data, you can download the software free as a trial version from our website www.inetsoftware.de/de/helpdesk. The trial version is limited to 60 days and has no restrictions during this period.
We are always available for questions, suggestions and any problems you may encounter! You can reach us by email directly from the settings of the app.
During the 60-day trial period of the i-net HelpDesk you will also receive free telephone support.
Whats New In this i-net HelpDesk Mobile?
* Improve stability
* List the fields “Order Field” 1 to 7 in the details of the ticket, if these are set
* bug fix for older i-net HelpDesk Server versions
* several bug fixes and improvements
* Android 6 is now the minimum requirement
* removed no more needed permissions
* for security reasons, no support for invalid SSL certificates
The i-net HelpDesk Mobile application is an excellent tool for businesses of all sizes. It allows users to manage and monitor their help desk tickets from anywhere at any time. The application is easy to use and helps businesses to improve their customer service.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the i-net HelpDesk Mobile of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This i-net HelpDesk Mobile to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for i-net HelpDesk Mobile and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the i-net HelpDesk Mobile. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the i-net HelpDesk Mobile.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.