Infinimaze is an online multiplayer game that takes the player on a journey through a constantly-changing maze. The player can choose to play solo or with others in order to find the exit. The further the player gets, the more difficult the maze becomes.
We will help you download the Infinimaze for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Infinimaze on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Infinimaze on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Infinimaze, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Infinimaze, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Infinimaze appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Infinimaze by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Infinimaze on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Infinimaze On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 26, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Infinimaze Andorid App Summary
Bobbily is the developer of the Infinimaze, and they have the app under the Puzzle of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Infinimaze from them is null with over 36341 users under the hood. With a 0.0 rating, the Infinimaze is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Infinimaze is Jul 26, 2019, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Infinimaze on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Infinimaze App Overview and Details
this is a maze game. 100 levels, as you progress in the maze the maze gets bigger.
There are a couple of mechanics:
Score: The end game score. After the game, you are redirected to a scoreboard which calculates your high score.
HP: Player HP, drops below 0, u lose. Also contributes to score: lower HP when you finish gives you more points. Just not 0 hp 😛
Time: Finish quicker for a less harsh score penalty.
Levels: Higher level when you end = more points.
And there’s also 3 extra parts to the maze:
Trapdoors: Fall down these to skip levels, at the cost of health. You skip a random number of levels (although limited to keep it balanced), more levels = more fall damage. This means that at low hps, it’s a gamble, but higher hp you can skip it. Also, as you progress further in levels, the fall damage penalty becomes harsher.
Health packs: Rare items, restores HP.
Stopwatches: Reduces time
Treasure: Adds flat score to your final score, and higher difficulty = higher multiplier on the treasure score. The catch is that you lose a percentage of your treasure upon falling through a trapdoor, which is amplified as you increase the difficulty.
The maze is randomly generated each time as well.
Features of Infinimaze for PC
1. 100 levels with increasing maze size
2. HP and time mechanics
3. Traps that cause fall damage and reduce HP
4. Health packs to restore HP
5. Randomly generated mazes
6. Bonus treasure that increases score multiplier
7. Increased difficulty for more points
8. Stopwatches to reduce time
9. Trapdoors that lead to skipped levels and loss of treasure
10. Unique level objectives on different levels
Whats New In this Infinimaze?
Infinimaze is an amazing application that provides an infinite maze for users to explore. The maze is generated randomly, so each time users open the application, they will experience a different maze. This is a great application for users who enjoy exploring and trying to find their way out of mazes.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Infinimaze? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This Infinimaze to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Infinimaze and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Infinimaze. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Infinimaze.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.