The ISIC card is an internationally recognised student ID card which provides students with discounts and benefits at home and abroad. The card is valid for 12 months and can be used to prove your student status when you need it. The ISIC card is free to students and is available from your student union or local council.
In this article, we will show you how to download ISIC For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at ISIC technical specifications first.
ISIC Andorid App Summary
ISIC Association is the developer of this ISIC application. It is listed under the Travel & Local category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 766751+ users of this app. The ISIC app rating is currently 6.3.1.
It was last updated on Apr 25, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of ISIC for PC
-Search and redeem discounts from a database of thousands of offers
-Verify your student status and view discounts near you with your digital ISIC card
-Store your favourite discounts and get notified about new offers
-Browse and filter discounts around the world at the location of your choice
-View discounts near you on the map
-The ISIC Association is the non-profit behind the International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
|App Name:||ISIC On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||ISIC Association|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Travel & Local|
|Updated on:||Apr 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Download ISIC For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the ISIC on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install ISIC on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theISIC in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the ISIC on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, ISIC running on your computer.
ISIC App Overview and Details
Get access to thousands of student offers and services available to ISIC cardholders worldwide. Discover what student discounts are available to you and instantly prove your student status with your digital ISIC card! The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the only internationally accepted proof of official student status for millions of students in over 130 countries.
• Search thousands of ISIC offers worldwide and redeem them instantly
• Verify your student status with your digital ISIC card
• Browse and filter discounts around the world at the location of your choice
• View discounts near you on the map
• Store your favourite discounts and get notified about new offers
You’re a student and don’t have your ISIC card yet? Visit www.isic.org to get your card now and start saving both at home and when you’re travelling abroad.
The ISIC Association is the non-profit organisation behind the International Student Identity Card (ISIC). The application can be also used for the International Youth Travel card (IYTC) and International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC).
Tell us what you like, dislike and need for future releases. We value and need your feedback to give you the best mobile experience out there. Email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you.
Whats New In this ISIC?
– Added support for vertical card
My name is ____________ and I am a ___________. I am interested in obtaining the ISIC card because ____________. The card will allow me to ____________ while traveling. I am looking forward to using the card to ____________.
This concludes our article on ISIC Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or ISIC for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This ISIC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ISIC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ISIC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ISIC.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.