Looking for a job can be a daunting task. Between submitting your resume online, networking, and going to job fairs, it can be hard to keep track of where you are in the process and what you need to do next. A job search organizer can help you stay organized and on track. This tool can help you keep track of your job search goals, activities, and contacts.
A job search organizer can help you stay organized and focused on your job search. It can help you track your progress and set goals for yourself. The organizer can also help you keep track of your job search activities, including networking, submitting resumes, and attending job fairs. Additionally, the organizer can help you keep track of your job search
Our goal is to help you get the Job Search Organizer for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Job Search Organizer Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Job Search Organizer is V-Soft Consulting Group and they’ve done a great job at keeping Job Search Organizer simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Job Search Organizer under Business of Play Store. Job Search Organizer’s latest version is 1.0 with an impressive user base of over 3296. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.0 shows how people love Job Search Organizer.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Job Search Organizer is Mar 17, 2015 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Job Search Organizer on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Job Search Organizer App Overview and Details
The Louisville Urban League Job Application Management app is a unique and innovative solution to aid candidates in their job search. As outlined below, this application contains 6 modules that provide tools to help job seekers: track their job applications submitted; assemble a resume and store employment information; track interviews and follow-up schedules; record responses/results; and manage the job search process:
1. Job Search Tips – The job seekers will be have the quick access to the information in relation to the Goal Settings, Resume Techniques, Online Search Techniques, Techniques for Job Fairs, Interviewing Techniques, and Followup Techniques.
2. Application Tracker – This Module enables Job-Seeker to view the different trackers available in the application. This module contains the following Sub-Menu items:
Application Site Register
Company Application Sites
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view list of companies related to that. Also user can create, update and delete companies, add jobs for a company and keep track of them.
3. Resume Information – This Module helps Job-Seeker to prepare his/her Resume and also shows it whenever he/she wishes to do so. This module has the following Sub-Menu items:
3.1 Education data: User can prepare his/her Education data and also can view it.
3.2 Past Job Experience: User can prepare his/her experience related data and also can view it.
3.3 Skills and Abilities: User can prepare his/her Skills & Capabilities and also can view it.
3.4 Certifications and Licenses: If User has any Available Certifications & Licenses then user can create/ update them and also can view them.
3.5 Career Goals: User can prepare his/her Career Goals and also can view it.
3.6 References: If User has any Available Reference then he/she can create/ update them and also can view them.
3.7 Resume generator: There are two types/ways for generating a resume. The types are:
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view/create/update details as desired.
Resumes List – The User can e-mail the resume, preview it and trash it.
4. Interviews & Follow-up – This module should help Job-Seeker to schedule interviews. The application also has a follow-up option for recording and tracking one or more interviews, and there is also a Reminder Feature to prompt the applicant to check back with potential employers. This module also offers the following sub-menu items:
4.1 Interview schedule: User can create, Read, Update & Delete interviews. Application should remind the User about his/her interview schedules.
4.2 Follow-up Schedules: Interviews that are scheduled should be shown as Follow-Ups.
4.3 Results: Job-Seeker can track the results of interviews, specifically whether the position is filled or not, as well as keep up with other information.
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view/create/update details if desired.
5. Employment Benefits – This Module enables Job-Seekers to view the benefits available. This module should have the following Sub-Menu items:
5.1 401K and Pensions
5.2 Health Benefits
5.3 Life Insurance
By tapping on Individual Menu Items user can view detailed information of selected one.
6. About – This Module enables – Job-Seekers to view about the following items.
6.1 About Job Search App – It’s a user manual about the application flow, along with the features in it.
6.2 About LUL – Content about the Louisville Urban League.
Features of Job Search Organizer for PC
4. Job Application Tracker: This Module enables Job-Seeker to track the progress of the job application. This module contains the following sub-menu items:
4.1 Job Application Sites: User can add the job application site and also can view the list of sites.
4.2 Job Posting: User can see the list of job postings and also can add the job postings.
4.3 Job Fairs: User can see the list of job fairs and also can add the job fairs.
4.4 Interview: User can see the list of interviews and also can add the interviews.
4.5 Follow-up: User can see the list of follow-ups and also can add the follow-ups.
4.6 Results: User can see the list of results and also can add the results.
5. My Account: This Module helps Job-Seeker to manage his/her account. This module has the following Sub-Menu items:
5.1 Profile: User can update his/her profile information.
5.2 Password: User can change his/her password.
5.3 Email: User can change his/her email address.
5.4 Security Question: User can answer his/her security question.
5.5 Logout: User can logout from the application.
6. Settings: This Module helps
Whats New In this Job Search Organizer?
Download & Install Job Search Organizer For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Job Search Organizer app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Job Search Organizer app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Job Search Organizer will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Job Search Organizer on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Job Search Organizer On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||V-Soft Consulting Group|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 17, 2015|
|Get it On:|
The Job Search Organizer is an excellent application for job seekers of all levels of experience. It is easy to use and helps keep track of all the important information related to job searches. The application is a great tool for keeping organized and staying on track.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Job Search Organizer for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Job Search Organizer, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Job Search Organizer to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Job Search Organizer and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Job Search Organizer. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Job Search Organizer.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.