John Gill’s Bible Commentary is a comprehensive and exhaustive commentary on the Bible. Gill’s commentary covers every book of the Bible, and every verse in each book. Gill’s commentary is highly respected and is considered to be one of the best commentaries available.
The latest John Gill’s Bible Commentary for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
John Gill’s Bible Commentary Andorid App Summary
Igor Apps has developed the John Gill’s Bible Commentary for Android. You can find it under the Books & Reference category on Play Store. Since its inception, John Gill’s Bible Commentary has got over 51447+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.9 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.7
The latest update of John Gill’s Bible Commentary is May 27, 2019 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
John Gill’s Bible Commentary App Overview and Details
John Gill’s Exposition on the Whole Bible
Bible Commentary on the Whole Bible
John Gill’s Exposition offers a verse-by-verse exposition of the entire Holy Bible with much of the information provided found nowhere else outside of the ancient Jewish writings. This Commentary is a valuable resource for anyone interested in a deeper appreciation of the Biblical text.
John Gill (b. 23 Nov 1697, d. 14 Oct 1771), was an English Baptist writer and theologian. Gill was a strong Calvinist. This work is considered his magnum opus, a commentary on the entire Bible. This was originally published in two parts, the 3 volume An Exposition of the New Testament (1746-8), and the 6 volume An Exposition of the Old Testament (1748-63). Gill was a life-long Hebrew scholar, and he also learned Greek by age 11.
Gill’s commentaries are still widely used today by laity and pastors, being theologically sound and practical for daily study. Gill makes the Scripture accessible and applicable to the everyday reader, believing that sound doctrine impacts daily life. The Works of John Gill is an essential resource for any student of the Scriptures and of Reformed thinking. Perfect for the general reader, professors, and Bible scholars, these work will enlighten, encourage, and stimulate thinking and application. Gill’s writings include everything from exposition, commentary, essays, and a biography to help aid understanding of this prominent man of faith and his works.
Features of John Gill’s Bible Commentary for PC
1. Bible Commentary on the Whole Bible
2. Verse-by-verse exposition of the entire Holy Bible
3. In-depth information not found elsewhere
4. Calvinist thinker
5. Accessible and applicable to the everyday reader
6. Doctrine impacts daily life
7. Widely used by laity and pastors
8. Theologically sound
9. Practical for daily study
10. Essential resource for any student of the Scriptures
Install “John Gill’s Bible Commentary” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing John Gill’s Bible Commentary on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install John Gill’s Bible Commentary on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type John Gill’s Bible Commentary and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the John Gill’s Bible Commentary as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||John Gill’s Bible Commentary On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Igor Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Books & Reference|
|Updated on:||May 27, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this John Gill’s Bible Commentary?
fixed crashes in Android 8, improved performance
John Gill’s Bible Commentary application is a great way to study the Bible. The commentary is easy to follow and helps you to understand the Bible better. I highly recommend this application to anyone who wants to learn more about the Bible.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the John Gill’s Bible Commentary for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This John Gill’s Bible Commentary to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for John Gill’s Bible Commentary and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the John Gill’s Bible Commentary. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the John Gill’s Bible Commentary.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.