Kalimba Real is a Kenyan based social enterprise that is devoted to providing equitable access to quality education for all children, with a focus on marginalized and vulnerable groups. Kalimba Real is registered in Kenya as a non-profit organization and as a social enterprise.
Kalimba Real was born out of a desire to see all children have access to quality education, regardless of their socioeconomic background or location. Founder and CEO, Caroline Mutoko, was inspired to start Kalimba Real after working as a teacher in a rural Kenyan community. She saw the disparities in education between children in urban and rural areas and was motivated to find a way to bridge that gap.
Kalimba Real has three main areas of focus:
The latest Kalimba Real for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Kalimba Real Andorid App Summary
sonOS has developed the Kalimba Real for Android. You can find it under the Simulation category on Play Store. Since its inception, Kalimba Real has got over 592747+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8
The latest update of Kalimba Real is Mar 9, 2021 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Kalimba Real App Overview and Details
The Kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often fitted with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs. The mbira is usually classified as part of the lamellaphone family and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments.
Members of this broad family of instruments are known by a wide variety of names. The kalimba is also known as marímbula and mbria in the Caribbean Islands.
6 Kalimba Simulator (Thumb piano/ an African musical instrument) with real audio, with #, b, adjustable UI:
– Five Treble: 17 keys
– One Alto: 15 keys
More offline and online songs (Kalimba Tabs) for practice
Play simulator or Connect to real Kalimba (play multi-pitch) with mode:
– Melody & Chord
– Melody Only
– Melody (Auto Chord)
– Real Time
Two view mode for beginner and professional
Build my own tabs and export pdf (similar KTabS): build, pre-play and save, open Kalimba tabs
Import & export midi file. Use this app for creating Standard Midi File (SMF)
Share your tabs to world. Download tabs from world
Record feature: record, play back and share
Export .wav file for better sound quality than recording by microphone. You can use it as ringtone or share it to your friends
Kalimba Tabs with songs:
– Yesterday once more
– Heart and Soul
– Heal the World
– When you believe
– My love
– You are my sunshine
– Happy birthday
– Kiss the rain
** Kalimba Tabs is updated regularly
Features of Kalimba Real for PC
1. The Kalimba is an African musical instrument consisting of a wooden board (often fitted with a resonator) with attached staggered metal tines, played by holding the instrument in the hands and plucking the tines with the thumbs.
2. The mbira is usually classified as part of the lamellaphone family and part of the idiophone family of musical instruments.
3. Members of this broad family of instruments are known by a wide variety of names.
4. The kalimba is also known as marímbula and mbria in the Caribbean Islands.
5. Five Treble: 17 keys
6. One Alto: 15 keys
7. More offline and online songs (Kalimba Tabs) for practice
8. Play simulator or Connect to real Kalimba (play multi-pitch) with mode: Melody & Chord, Melody Only, Melody (Auto Chord), Real Time, Autoplay
9. Two view mode for beginner and professional
10. Build my own tabs and export pdf (similar KTabS): build, pre-play and save, open Kalimba tabs
Install “Kalimba Real” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Kalimba Real on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Kalimba Real app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Kalimba Real.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||Kalimba Real On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Mar 9, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Kalimba Real?
[2.8] NEW Kalimba
– More New features:
+ Rotate vertical screen for tablet
+ In-game Recorder (without Microphone), Vibration
+ Reduce Audio Latency
+ Big improve for Connect Physic Kalimba feature
+ UI, Gameplay
– Fix more bugs
Kalimba is an amazing application that has completely changed the way I interact with my computer. It is an extremely intuitive and user-friendly application that makes it easy to access all of my files and programs. I have never used an application that is so easy to use and so versatile. Kalimba has completely eliminated the need for me to use the mouse to access my files and programs. I can now access everything I need with just a few clicks of the keyboard. Kalimba is an essential application for anyone who wants to maximize their computer productivity.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Kalimba Real for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Kalimba Real to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kalimba Real and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kalimba Real. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kalimba Real.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.