Kerala Bloodnet is a not-for-profit blood bank and a voluntary organisation, founded in 2009 by a group of medical professionals and social workers. Kerala Bloodnet is registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1955. The bank is located in Palakkad, Kerala, southern India.
Kerala Bloodnet collects and distributes safe blood and blood products to hospitals and clinics in the Palakkad district. The bank also provides training to healthcare professionals on blood transfusion safety. Kerala Bloodnet is a member of the National Blood Transfusion Council (NBTC) and the Regional Blood Transfusion Council (RBTC).
Do you know the technical specifics of Kerala Bloodnet for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Kerala Bloodnet Andorid App Summary
The Kerala Bloodnet application developer is Signz Infotech. They listed the Kerala Bloodnet under the Medical category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Kerala Bloodnet is more than 3193. With a 0.0, the latest 2.0 of the Kerala Bloodnet is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Kerala Bloodnet is Apr 16, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Kerala Bloodnet on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Kerala Bloodnet On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Signz Infotech|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 16, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Kerala Bloodnet Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Kerala Bloodnet on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Kerala Bloodnet and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Kerala Bloodnet on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Kerala Bloodnet for PC
1. We are the helping hands from Kerala.
2. We motivate donors to help people in Kerala who need blood and platelets.
3. Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something to help others.
4. Donate Blood Save Life!
5. Our mission is to spread awareness among people to donate blood and to make each person a voluntary blood donor.
6. Our vision is to build up a better and safer tomorrow.
7. We work to fulfill every blood request.
8. We provide education on blood donation and blood safety.
9. We work to improve the quality and safety of donated blood.
10. We are committed to helping those in need of blood and platelets.
Kerala Bloodnet App Overview and Details
We are the helping hands from Kerala. By motivating donors, we help people around Kerala who are in need of blood and platelet.
Nobody can do everything, but everybody can do something”.Donate Blood Save Life!.
Our Mission is to spread awareness among people to donate blood and to make each person a voluntary blood donor; thereby, fulfilling every blood request.
Our Vision is to build up a better and safer tomorrow.
Whats New In this Kerala Bloodnet?
* New UI / UX
* Blood Exchange feature
* Personal directory
Kerala Bloodnet is an online application that helps connect blood donors with recipients in need of blood transfusions. The application is designed to make it easy for donors to find information about blood donation drives and to easily register as a donor. The application also provides information about blood types and compatibility, making it easier for recipients to find the right type of blood for a transfusion.
Downloading and installing the Kerala Bloodnet for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This Kerala Bloodnet to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Kerala Bloodnet and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Kerala Bloodnet. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Kerala Bloodnet.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.