KPMG Events App is an app that helps you to find and connect with events that are relevant to you and your interests. The app provides a personalized event calendar for you to keep track of events that you are interested in, and allows you to connect with other event attendees and speakers. You can also use the app to view event agendas, speaker bios, and other related information.
We will help you download the KPMG Events App for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install KPMG Events App on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install KPMG Events App on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for KPMG Events App on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the KPMG Events App as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||KPMG Events App On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2021|
|Get it On:|
KPMG Events App Andorid App Summary
QuickMobile is the developer of the KPMG Events App, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the KPMG Events App from them is 3.1 with over 19595 users under the hood. With a 3.3 rating, the KPMG Events App is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the KPMG Events App is May 28, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the KPMG Events App on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
KPMG Events App App Overview and Details
Meetings and events are a key channel for KPMG to communicate with our most important audiences. “KPMG Events” is a multi-event app that allows attendees to download various types of information related to our portfolio of global, regional, sector, and function-specific conferences, events, and meetings.
For each event, you will be provided a code that provides access to the information related to the specific event.
Features of KPMG Events App for PC
– View event locations and details
– View event agendas
– View and download event presentations
– Connect with other attendees
– Receive event updates
– Rate and provide feedback on events
Whats New In this KPMG Events App?
The KPMG Events App is a great way to keep track of events and stay connected with other attendees. The app is easy to use and has a lot of great features. I would highly recommend this app to anyone who is attending an event.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the KPMG Events App? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This KPMG Events App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for KPMG Events App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the KPMG Events App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the KPMG Events App.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.