What if there was a path that led to a better life? A path that could take you away from your struggles and lead you to happiness? This is the Magic Path. A path that is only meant for those who are ready to find their true potential and live a better life. On this path, you will find your purpose and learn how to use your magic to make a difference in the world.
In this article, we will show you how to download Magic Path For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Magic Path technical specifications first.
Magic Path Andorid App Summary
Lankastersky Studio is the developer of this Magic Path application. It is listed under the Lifestyle category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 137100+ users of this app. The Magic Path app rating is currently 1.4.4.
It was last updated on Dec 17, 2019. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Magic Path for PC
– A set of practice exercises from different books and traditions
– Helps develop mindfulness, self-control, empathy, and more
– New task every morning, can be taken or skipped
– Practice continues during the day and finishes at night
– Recorded in journal
– Difficulty level increases over time
– Enable reminders to help with practice
|App Name:||Magic Path On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lankastersky Studio|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 17, 2019|
|Get it On:|
How To Download Magic Path For PC/Windows 10/8/7
Do you want to install the Magic Path on your Windows PC and finding hard time doing it? No worries, here is a streamlined guide to help you install it in minutes:
- One of the most popular android emulators, Nox App Player will help you install Magic Path on your PC.
- You can download the Nox App Player from here. Then double click and install it from your download folder.
- Once installed, open it up, and you’ll see the Play store. Open it and log into your Google account.
- Now, search for theMagic Path in Play store as you do on your Android phone.
- Click to expand the first result, and you’ll be able to install the Magic Path on your emulator, i.e. your PC.
- Doing this will give you a launching icon on the desktop or the emulator’s homepage.
- Click on the icon and you will have your favorite app, Magic Path running on your computer.
Magic Path App Overview and Details
The app contains a set of practice exercises from books of Carlos Castaneda, toltec magic, shamanism and others. It allows you to develop such skills as:
– mindfulness and self-control,
– accumulation of internal energy and vitality,
– development of empathy and sensitivity and others
by daily doing such exercises as:
– stopping the internal dialogue,
– rejection of self-importance
– self-stalking and so on.
The author gathered, analyzed and verified a big number of simple and effective exercises. Many of them are unique. Every task can be finished in one day during the daily routine. The set of exercises is not a complete course, but it just shows the possible ways of spiritual development. There are no guarantees, but doing the tasks methodically you can feel the gradual positive transformation. The collection of tasks is periodically updated. With time you may come up with your own exercises that are effective for you. The author will be glad to hear about them and add them to this collection.
A new task is available every morning; it can be taken or skipped. The practice continues during the day and finishes at night. The finished tasks are recorded in the Journal. Every task has its own difficulty level. More difficult tasks will be given with time. You can enable reminders in the Settings which can help you in daily practice.
Whats New In this Magic Path?
Android X support added. Changing challenges language fixed.
I found the Magic Path application to be a great way to improve my magical skills. The exercises were fun and challenging, and the community was supportive and helpful. I would definitely recommend this application to anyone looking to improve their magical abilities.
This concludes our article on Magic Path Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Magic Path for Windows. Glad to help you out!
We refer the ownership of This Magic Path to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magic Path and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magic Path. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magic Path.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.