Magnifier is a small, fast and easy to use magnification tool for your phone. With Magnifier, you can zoom in on anything with just a few taps. Whether you’re trying to read the fine print or just get a better look at that cool bug you found, Magnifier is the perfect tool for the job.
Our goal is to help you get the Magnifier for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Magnifier Andorid App Summary
The developer of the Magnifier is NETIGEN Utilities and they’ve done a great job at keeping Magnifier simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Magnifier under Tools of Play Store. Magnifier’s latest version is 1.6 with an impressive user base of over 66801. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.2 shows how people love Magnifier.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Magnifier is Jun 7, 2018 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Magnifier on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Magnifier App Overview and Details
★ Magnifier app allows you to enlarge and see everything in great detail.
★ Have you ever needed a magnifying glass and there was none at hand? Your problem is now solved! Netigen Utilities presents the brand new magnifying glass that will produce the magnified image of everything you desire.
★ The magnified image is detailed, but not blurry thanks to the autofocus. The app allows you to freeze the screen and read comfortably without hurry. If needed, you can also use a flashlight of your smartphone to illuminate a magnified image. What’s more, you can save the pictures you’ve taken and see them later. It is also possible to enable the fullscreen mode to enjoy your magnified images even more. Switch on the needed function by using round buttons at the left side of the screen.
★ Dedicated to everybody who needs a detailed image of an object or text.
– High magnification factor
– Zoom and Exposure controls
– Flashlight for low light situations
– Freeze, save or share images
– Awesome image visibility
– Really simple to use
The quality of the image is directly related with the quality of the camera of your device. Also the functionality offered is subjected with the hardware capabilities of the camera. As for example some devices doesn’t have zoom, flash or auto focus.
★ If you need any help, please contact with us:
Features of Magnifier for PC
1. Magnifier app allows you to enlarge and see everything in great detail.
2. Have you ever needed a magnifying glass and there was none at hand? Your problem is now solved!
3. The magnified image is detailed, but not blurry thanks to the autofocus.
4. The app allows you to freeze the screen and read comfortably without hurry.
5. If needed, you can also use a flashlight of your smartphone to illuminate a magnified image.
6. What’s more, you can save the pictures you’ve taken and see them later.
7. It is also possible to enable the fullscreen mode to enjoy your magnified images even more.
8. Switch on the needed function by using round buttons at the left side of the screen.
9. Dedicated to everybody who needs a detailed image of an object or text.
10. The quality of the image is directly related with the quality of the camera of your device.
Whats New In this Magnifier?
Download & Install Magnifier For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Magnifier app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Magnifier app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Magnifier will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Magnifier on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Magnifier On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||NETIGEN Utilities|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jun 7, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Overall, the Magnifier application is a very helpful tool for those who need assistance seeing smaller objects or text. The app is easy to use and navigate, and the magnification level can be customized to fit the user’s needs. The only downside to the Magnifier is that it requires an internet connection to function, which can be a problem for those who are not always able to access the internet.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Magnifier for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Magnifier, or the steps altogether.
We refer the ownership of This Magnifier to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Magnifier and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Magnifier. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Magnifier.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.