Military navigation is an essential skill for any military personnel. It is used to help troops move safely and efficiently through hostile territory. There are a variety of methods that can be used for military navigation, including using a map and compass, GPS, and aerial reconnaissance. Each method has its own advantages and disadvantages. The best method for a particular situation will depend on the terrain, weather conditions, and the location of the enemy.
So, you want to download the Military Navigation for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
The Military Navigation is listed under the Maps & Navigation category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Military Navigation is Lee Wei Min. The current version of Military Navigation is 2.0 with a total user count of 200641 and an overall user rating of 4.2.
Oct 22, 2017 was the last date the Military Navigation was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Military Navigation on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Military Navigation to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Military Navigation. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Military Navigation on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Military Navigation on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Military Navigation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Lee Wei Min|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Oct 22, 2017|
|Get it On:|
• Position Formats include Latitude/Longitude, UTM (WGS84), UPS, Malayan RSO and many more.
• Compass Function (Available in Degrees or Mils).
• Save Current Location/ View location on Map
• Color coded location markers for easier identification
• Make changes to saved locations
• Location sharing options (Export selected Locations, Share exported locations via Email, Bluetooth, Telegram etc., Import exported locations)
• Grid Conversion (E.g. Lat/Long to UTM)
• “Search Grid” option
• Dynamic map to bearing orientation
• Display Direction and Distance between 2 locations
• Navigation function (Current location to destination)
• ***IT’S 100% FREE, NO ADS***
1. Position formats include latitude/longitude, UTM (WGS84), UPS, Malayan RSO, and many more.
2. Compass function (available in degrees or mils).
3. Save current location/view location on map.
4. Color coded location markers for easier identification.
5. Make changes to saved locations.
6. Location sharing options (export selected locations, share exported locations via email, Bluetooth, Telegram, etc., import exported locations).
7. Grid conversion (e.g. Lat/Long to UTM).
8. “Search Grid” option.
9. Dynamic map to bearing orientation.
10. Display direction and distance between two locations.
Bug Fix. Email to [email protected] for feedbacks!
Military navigation is a complex process that requires a high level of precision and accuracy. However, with the help of modern technology, military navigators are able to rely on a variety of tools to help them get where they need to go. One such tool is the military navigation application, which helps military personnel to accurately track their location and plan their route in real-time. This application is essential for ensuring the safety of military personnel and helping them to complete their missions successfully.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Military Navigation on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
We refer the ownership of This Military Navigation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Military Navigation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Military Navigation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Military Navigation.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.