Mtg Helper is the perfect app for all magic the gathering players. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, Mtg Helper has something for you. With an easy to use interface, you can quickly lookup card information and find the best decks to help you win.
Installing and using the Mtg Helper for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
Mtg Helper Andorid App Summary
Nuno Peixoto has developed the Mtg Helper application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the Tools category on Play Store. Mtg Helper has over 405 users with a great 0.0 rating overall. The latest version of Mtg Helper is currently 1.4.2.
The latest upstate time of the Mtg Helper is Aug 2, 2020, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the Mtg Helper on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
Mtg Helper App Overview and Details
Mtg Helper is a simple app for finding relevant information about your Mtg cards, managing your decks, help you play your games with a dice and life counter, and keep track of MTGA codes.
– Quick search option to find the latest card printing, text and rulings
– Advanced search option to do a more refined search with text keywords, format, color, type and mana cost filters
– Share card data, such as image links, text or rulings
– Import, export, edit and create new decks (import/export uses MTGO or MTGA formats)
– Create sideboard guides for your decks, defining which cards come out and wich come in for each matchup
– View your deck stats in the form of charts
– Simple dice that can be set to any number configuration
– Life counter, poison, storm, energy and a generic counter
– Up to 4 players
– Customizable default values for every counter type
– Check all the currently available codes for MTGA
– Keep track of the codes you already used by striking them out on the app.
Magic: the Gathering card images and character names are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast. All rights reserved. This app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Wizards of the Coast. For more information about Wizards of the Coast or any of Wizards trademarks or other intellectual property, please visit their website at http://company.wizards.com.
Features of Mtg Helper for PC
1. Card search with advanced filters.
2. Import, export, and edit decks.
3. Create sideboard guides.
4. View deck stats.
5. Counter tracker.
6. MTGA code checker.
7. Deck builder.
8. Dice roller.
9. Life counter.
10. MTGA card image and name search.
|App Name:||Mtg Helper On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Nuno Peixoto|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Aug 2, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install Mtg Helper On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing Mtg Helper on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the Mtg Helper. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the Mtg Helper, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this Mtg Helper?
– Added fullscreen option for the counter
– Now the life counter as a range from -99 to 999
Mtg Helper is an amazing application that has helped me organize my Magic the Gathering deck. I can easily see what cards I need to complete my deck and I can also track my progress. Overall, I highly recommend this application to any Magic the Gathering player.
Did the guide help you download and install the Mtg Helper for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the Mtg Helper, let us know below.
We refer the ownership of This Mtg Helper to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mtg Helper and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mtg Helper. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mtg Helper.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.