My Drive is a cloud storage and file management service that allows users to store, share, and access files from any device. With My Drive, users can store an unlimited amount of files and access them from any device, anywhere in the world. My Drive also provides users with a built-in file manager, which makes it easy to manage and organize files.
We will help you download the My Drive for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install My Drive on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install My Drive on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for My Drive on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the My Drive as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|My Drive On Your PC
|Robi Axiata Ltd
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Feb 17, 2022
|Get it On:
My Drive Andorid App Summary
Robi Axiata Ltd is the developer of the My Drive, and they have the app under the Productivity of Google Play Store. The latest version of the My Drive from them is 1.0.12 with over 204311 users under the hood. With a 3.2 rating, the My Drive is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the My Drive is Feb 17, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the My Drive on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
My Drive App Overview and Details
My Drive is a personal cloud app to backup and organize all your photos, videos, music and documents in one place. With My Drive, you never worry again about losing all your personal data even if your device is lost. You can safely backup all the contents of your phone to the encrypted My Drive Account and access them anytime and anywhere.
Once you start using My Drive, endless fun starts with unlimited opportunity.
• SAVE ALL YOUR MEMORIES:
– Automatic backup of all new camera roll pictures and videos.
– Upload manually other pictures, videos, music and documents from the device. View progress report for uploads and downloads.
• ORGANIZE AND COLLECT YOUR CONTENT
– Organize and view pictures and videos in Albums, music tracks in Playlists and much more.
• RELIVE YOUR BEST MEMORIES
– Highlight section in the app with always freshly updated content
– Every day a picture from the gallery is shown with an applied effect.
– Highlight of the day from the past photos or event.
• MAKE SPACE FOR NEW CONTENT
– Quickly delete pictures and videos from the local gallery that is already secured on the cloud and free up space on the phone.
• FIND EASILY WHAT YOU NEED
– Search using either the item name or any other available attribute, such as the name of the album/playlist/set etc.
– Search following the suggestions that are automatically created within Gallery, Docs and Music.
• SHARE WITH WHO YOU WANT
– Instantly send one or multiple pictures, videos or document to other apps installed on the device (e.g. messaging or social media apps).
– Share links to albums, sets or folders through other apps installed on the device; allow other users to add content to an album or set.
– Ability to remove the access to items previously shared via link.
– Set up a Family and instantly share cloud pictures, videos or documents with family members.
– Stream pictures or videos to TV connected through Google Chromecast.
• EASY SUBSCRIPTION
– No need of a credit card to subscribe. You can subscribe to your desired pack with your Robi or Airtel balance.
To start with ultimate fun of cloud, download My Drive App or visit www.mydrivebd.com
Features of My Drive for PC
additional software installation is needed to backup and access the content on My Drive.
– Automatic upload of pictures and videos using cellular data or Wi-Fi.
– Sync content between devices (phone, tablet, computer) connected with the same Google Account.
– Monthly or yearly subscription.
– 30-day free trial.
Whats New In this My Drive?
Improved in app experience
The My Drive app has been a great way for me to keep track of my drives. I have been able to see how far I have driven, how much gas I have used, and how much money I have saved. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who drives frequently.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the My Drive? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This My Drive to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Drive and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Drive. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Drive.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.