My school is the best place to be. It has the best teachers, the best students and the best environment. I have never felt so safe and comfortable in any other place. The teachers are always there to help us and support us. They push us to do our best and achieve our goals. The students are also great. We are always there for each other and we help each other out. We are like a big family. The environment is also perfect. We are always encouraged to be ourselves and to express ourselves. I love my school and I am so grateful to be a part of it.
We will help you download the My School My Test for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install My School My Test on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the My School My Test on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the My School My Test, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the My School My Test, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the My School My Test appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the My School My Test by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the My School My Test on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||My School My Test On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||myAge Education|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Dec 29, 2015|
|Get it On:|
My School My Test Andorid App Summary
myAge Education is the developer of the My School My Test, and they have the app under the Education of Google Play Store. The latest version of the My School My Test from them is 1.9 with over 65512 users under the hood. With a 1.5 rating, the My School My Test is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the My School My Test is Dec 29, 2015, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the My School My Test on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
My School My Test App Overview and Details
This app is for Kids for them to prepare for their school exams. The test consists of multiple choice type questions on various subjects like Maths, Science, Moral Science, General Knowledge, English etc. Kids can take test anytime anywhere with the help of this mobile app which will be very convenient for them. The app also keeps track of their score to let them and their parents know the learning curve of the kid.
This app is based on the syllabus of Indian Schools only but can be used by kids through out the world if the school syllabus matches.
Currently supported schools are: DPS (Grade-III), Vagdevi Vilas (Grade-II). Others schools and grade will be added in the subsequent releases, so keep downloading the latest versions of the app. Each subsequent version will also have updated questions.
Even though the app is made keeping in view the syllabus of DPS and Vagdevi School, it will be equally helpful for kids of other schools if the syllabus matches.
The app can even be used by parents to test their knowledge.
If you want any school or any class test to be included, please mail me. I will include them as soon as possible if I have all the materials in place (books etc)
Features of My School My Test for PC
1. The app can be used by kids anytime and anywhere.
2. The app keeps track of the kid’s score and learning curve.
3. The app is based on the syllabus of Indian Schools.
4. The app will be helpful for kids of other schools too, if the syllabus matches.
5. The app can even be used by parents to test their knowledge.
6. If you want any school or any class test to be included, please mail the developer.
7. The app has multiple choice type questions on various subjects.
8. The questions are updated in every new version of the app.
9. The app is currently supporting Grade-III and Grade-II students of DPS and Vagdevi Vilas School.
10. The app is available for free download on Android Playstore.
Whats New In this My School My Test?
Questions up to chapter 12 added in Science for DPS Class-3
I have learned so much in the past few weeks about the college application process. I have also learned a lot about myself. I know that I want to go to college and I am willing to work hard to make that happen. I know that I need to continue to work hard in school and take the SATs and ACTs seriously. I also need to start thinking about what colleges I want to apply to. Overall, I have learned a lot and I am excited to continue on
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the My School My Test? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This My School My Test to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My School My Test and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the My School My Test. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My School My Test.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.