Nano aquarium is a small aquarium, typically less than ten gallons in size. They are often used to house fish, invertebrates, and plants in a small space. Nano aquariums are popular with beginner aquarists because of their small size and lower cost.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Nano Aquarium for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Nano Aquarium For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Nano Aquarium on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Nano Aquarium using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Nano Aquarium so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Nano Aquarium on your computer.
|App Name:||Nano Aquarium On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 22, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Nano Aquarium Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Nano Aquarium in the Personalization category. You can download and install Nano Aquarium on your Android phone from there. maxelus.net is the developer of Nano Aquarium who made this app.
1.3 is the latest version of Nano Aquarium that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 683551. Plus, you’ll see that Nano Aquarium has a good user rating of 4.6.
You can install the latest version of Nano Aquarium, which is Feb 22, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Nano Aquarium on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Nano Aquarium for PC
1. One type of fish in a shoal.
2. 8 fish in an aquarium.
3. 1 type of aquarium style.
4. Feed fish by tapping on the screen.
5. Upgrade to have up to 50 fish in an aquarium.
6. Different aquarium styles to choose from.
7. Fishes avoid obscacles.
8. Comment and give feedback.
9. Best use for phones.
10. Please comment. Thanks!
Nano Aquarium App Overview and Details
Nano Aquarium is like natural type aquarium (like Iwagumi ). In aquarium is only one type of fish but this is a shoal of fish. Look, relax and calm down.
In Free version :
* 1 type of fish
* 8 fish in aquarium ( Reset All Settings if you have 5 )
* 1 type of aquarium style
* Tap on screen and feed fish
In UPGRADED version:
* 7 type of fish
* 5 to 50 max fish in tank (one type fish)
* 5 type of aquarium design
* Removed top ads image in settings
* Tap on screen and feed fish
in UPGRADE 2 avaiable now! (go to Settings) :
* 8 additional aquarium style
+ Old tree,
+ Small roots,
+ Big old root,
+ Root with moss,
+ White root,
+ 3x new Roocks style
* Fishes avoid obscales.
In aquartium may sweeem only one type of fish shoal (max 50).
Best use for phones.
Please comment. Thanks!
Whats New In this Nano Aquarium?
+ UPGRADE 2 avaiable ! (go to settings)
+ 8 fish in free version ( Reset All Settings if you have 5)
+ Optymize engine
The Nano Aquarium is the perfect way to keep your fish while maintaining a small footprint. Its sleek, low-profile design makes it the perfect addition to any room, and its energy-efficient LED lighting system ensures long-lasting performance. The Nano Aquarium is also easy to use, making it the perfect choice for both beginner and experienced fish enthusiasts.
That’s it! That’s how you download Nano Aquarium on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Nano Aquarium to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nano Aquarium and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nano Aquarium. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nano Aquarium.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.