Exams are coming up and it is important to revise for them. However, it can be difficult to know where to start. This guide provides some tips on how to revise for your O-Level exams.
The first step is to make a revision plan. This will help you to organise your time and make the most of it. You should break down your revision into smaller tasks that can be easily achieved.
It is also important to be organised when you are revising. This means having everything you need to hand, such as a pen, paper, highlighters and textbooks.
You should also make sure that you are revising in a comfortable environment. This means having a quiet place to
The latest O-Level Exam Revision for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
O-Level Exam Revision Andorid App Summary
Student Learning Space has developed the O-Level Exam Revision for Android. You can find it under the Education category on Play Store. Since its inception, O-Level Exam Revision has got over 17807+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 0.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.13
The latest update of O-Level Exam Revision is Feb 6, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
O-Level Exam Revision App Overview and Details
– No Frills!
– Absolutely Free!
– Recommended by SG Teacher’s Choice!
Want to pass the GCE O-Level Examinations? This app will get you there!
GCE O-Level Exam App helps students study and revise for the GCE O Level Subject Papers by offering a similar experience of the actual GCE O-Level examination conducted by Cambridge. Based on the latest MOE Syllabus, it covers everything you need to help pass your exam papers.
• Covers English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and more!
• Syllabus fitted for Singapore GCE O Level Exams
• Practice Exams & Review Questions
• Simple, small and lightweight app
• Compatible with all iOS and Android devices
*What is GCE O-Level?*
The University of Cambridge International Examinations (CIE), the Ministry of Education, Singapore and the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) are the joint examining authorities for the Singapore-Cambridge GCE O-Level examination. The examination is taken by students at the end of their fourth (for Express Stream) or fifth (for Normal Academic Stream) year in secondary school, mostly at age 16. The system is equivalent to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE), taken by international candidates including Singapore students who take the exam as private candidates,as well as the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) examination taken by students in the United Kingdom.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please talk to us through:
E-mail: [email protected]
Features of O-Level Exam Revision for PC
1. No Frills!
2. Absolutely Free!
3. Recommended by SG Teacher’s Choice!
4. Helps students study and revise for the GCE O Level Subject Papers.
5. Offers a similar experience of the actual GCE O-Level examination conducted by Cambridge.
6. Based on the latest MOE Syllabus.
7. Covers English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and more!
8. Practice Exams & Review Questions
9. Simple, small and lightweight app.
10. Compatible with all iOS and Android devices.
Install “O-Level Exam Revision” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing O-Level Exam Revision on your PC won’t seem a big deal as it’s now, but only if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install O-Level Exam Revision on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- Play store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type O-Level Exam Revision and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the O-Level Exam Revision as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||O-Level Exam Revision On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Student Learning Space|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Feb 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this O-Level Exam Revision?
Fixed UI and Minor bugs
This app is a great way to revise for your O-Level exams. It is easy to use and has a variety of resources to help you study. The flashcards are a great way to learn and remember key facts, and the quizzes are a fun way to test your knowledge. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is preparing for their O-Level exams.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the O-Level Exam Revision for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This O-Level Exam Revision to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for O-Level Exam Revision and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the O-Level Exam Revision. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the O-Level Exam Revision.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.