OpenRadiation is a radiation therapy software that enables radiation oncologists to design, optimize, and plan radiation treatments for cancer patients. It is open source and free to use. OpenRadiation is the result of a collaboration between the Institute of Cancer Research, London, and the University of Manchester.
Do you know the technical specifics of OpenRadiation for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
OpenRadiation Andorid App Summary
The OpenRadiation application developer is Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire. They listed the OpenRadiation under the Tools category on Play Store. The latest user count of the OpenRadiation is more than 3984. With a 0.0, the latest 2.3.4 of the OpenRadiation is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the OpenRadiation is Oct 8, 2020, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the OpenRadiation on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||OpenRadiation On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Institut de Radioprotection et de Sûreté Nucléaire|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Oct 8, 2020|
|Get it On:|
OpenRadiation Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run OpenRadiation on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the OpenRadiation and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for OpenRadiation on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of OpenRadiation for PC
1. Measure radioactivity levels with a compatible sensor.
2. Contribute to a collaborative data base of radioactivity measurements.
3. View data in the application or on the website.
4. Activate Bluetooth under your mobile.
5. Configure your sensor to measure radioactivity.
6. Publish your measurements.
7. Enter measurements manually.
8. Work with scientific and academic partners.
9. Train in major educational risks.
10. Use a digital fabrication and rapid prototyping workshop.
OpenRadiation App Overview and Details
Looking to know the level of radioactivity around you and assess your exposure to ionising radiation? Thanks to this application, and a compatible sensor, you can measure radioactivity.
You can also contribute to a citizen science project, by helping to create a collaborative data base of radioactivity measurements in the environment: OpenRadiation (published under an Open Database License).
You will then be able to share your measurements using the application and view the data in the application or on the website www.openradiation.org.
Create an account on the website www.openradiation.org, and obtain a compatible sensor (see the list of compatible sensors at www.openradiation.org). Activate Bluetooth under your mobile, configure your sensor to measure radioactivity, and publish your measurements. If you do not have a compatible sensor, you can always enter your measurements manually on the website or via the application.
OpenRadiation currently brings together the following scientific and academic partners: IFFO-RME – training network in major educational risks -, IRSN – public expert in research and expertise on nuclear and radiological risks -, Planète Sciences – association contributing to the scientific and technical culture of young people – and SORBONNE UNIVERSITE Fablab – digital fabrication and rapid prototyping workshop, open to students, staff and the general public.
Whats New In this OpenRadiation?
– Add push notifications for alerts from IRSN
OpenRadiation is an application that allows users to track their radiation exposure. It is designed to make it easy for people to understand their exposure and make informed decisions about their health. OpenRadiation is open source and free to use.
Downloading and installing the OpenRadiation for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
We refer the ownership of This OpenRadiation to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for OpenRadiation and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the OpenRadiation. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the OpenRadiation.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.