Ordia is a new, revolutionary way of managing your day-to-day life. It is an app that allows you to keep track of your tasks, appointments, and to-dos in one place. With Ordia, you can easily keep track of your schedule and never miss a deadline again.
The latest Ordia for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
Ordia Andorid App Summary
Loju has developed the Ordia for Android. You can find it under the Arcade category on Play Store. Since its inception, Ordia has got over 68397+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 1.0.18
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Ordia App Overview and Details
Ordia is a one finger platformer where you play as a new life form taking its first leaps into a strange and hazardous world.
Jump, bounce, stick and slide your way through rich and vibrant environments. Guiding each creature to safety in a primordial world packed with various perils, challenges and surprises!
With 30 levels to complete, plus extra challenge modes, bonus levels and achievements to unlock Ordia is a unique and challenging game with hours of gameplay.
– Simple one-finger controls
– 30 levels set across 3 worlds
– Action packed platformer
– Extra challenge modes for each level
– Bonus levels and achievements to unlock
Winner in the 2019 Google Indie Contest! ?
“All in all, Ordia is a hell of a game. It’s absolutely gorgeous, the animations are buttery smooth, and the sound effects and haptic feedback are incredibly satisfying” – TouchArcade
“Ordia is a truly special platformer that knows exactly what it’s supposed to be” – 148Apps
“A perfectly put together package for both casual platformer fans and enthusiasts alike” – AppSpy
Features of Ordia for PC
– One-finger controls
– 30 levels
– 3 worlds
– Action-packed platforming
– Extra challenge modes
– Bonus levels and achievements
Install “Ordia” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the Ordia on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the Ordia app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install Ordia.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|Ordia On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Nov 10, 2021
|Get it On:
Whats New In this Ordia?
Tweaks, polish and bug fixes
After using Ordia for a period of time, I have found that it is a great way to keep track of my expenses. It is easy to use and helps me stay organized. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of their spending.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Ordia for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
We refer the ownership of This Ordia to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ordia and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ordia. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ordia.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.