The PFI Helpdesk is a valuable resource for students and staff at PFI. The helpdesk staff are available to help students and staff with any technology-related issues they may have. The helpdesk staff are available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm.
This article is all about helping you get to know the PFI Helpdesk for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download PFI Helpdesk For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the PFI Helpdesk on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the PFI Helpdesk, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the PFI Helpdesk app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
PFI Helpdesk Andorid App Summary
Under the Business category on Google Play store, PFI Helpdesk has over 1055 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. P2G LLP has developed the PFI Helpdesk and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 3.8.
Until this latest version, PFI Helpdesk has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 0.0. This latest version was last updated on Apr 12, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the PFI Helpdesk on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||PFI Helpdesk On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||P2G LLP|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 12, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of PFI Helpdesk for PC
1. Log in with specific PFI contract username and password.
2. Only install where invited to do so.
3. Report any issues with the facilities to our service partners.
4. Register as a user.
5. Take a picture of the issue (optional).
6. Describe the issue.
7. Select a priority code.
8. Click “submit.”
9. Improve the environment for all staff, building users, and visitors.
10. Thank you!
PFI Helpdesk App Overview and Details
Helpdesk open to users of specific PFI contracts. Install only where invited to do so – restricted use.
Help keep the facilities in the best possible condition by reporting any issues you come across to our service partners:
Register as a user
When you spot an issue with the facilities, log it with the helpdesk
Provide the location (please be specific)
Describe the issue
Select a priority code
Take a picture with your phone (optional)
You have just helped improve the environment for all staff, building users, and visitors. Thank you!
Whats New In this PFI Helpdesk?
– Fixed issues related to android 11 devices
The PFI helpdesk application is a great tool for managing and organizing your files. It is easy to use and helps to keep everything in one place. I highly recommend this application to anyone who is looking for an easy way to manage their files.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the PFI Helpdesk of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
We refer the ownership of This PFI Helpdesk to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PFI Helpdesk and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the PFI Helpdesk. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PFI Helpdesk.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.