The SailTimer Wind Gauge™ is the first and only wireless wind sensor for boats that doesn’t require a mast or any other type of installation. It simply attaches to the boat with a velcro strap and sends wind readings to your iPhone or iPad. The SailTimer Wind Gauge™ is the perfect solution for sailors who want to know the wind speed and direction but don’t want to hassle with installing a mast or anemometer.
We will help you download the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install SailTimer Wind Gauge™ on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the SailTimer Wind Gauge™, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the SailTimer Wind Gauge™, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||SailTimer Wind Gauge™ On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||SailTimer Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
SailTimer Wind Gauge™ Andorid App Summary
SailTimer Inc. is the developer of the SailTimer Wind Gauge™, and they have the app under the Weather of Google Play Store. The latest version of the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ from them is null with over 6184 users under the hood. With a 3.4 rating, the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ is Jul 17, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the SailTimer Wind Gauge™ on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
SailTimer Wind Gauge™ App Overview and Details
This app provides a visual wind gauge is a display for the wireless, solar-powered SailTimer Wind Instrument™. It also has a very handy audio feedback if you want to put your phone/tablet away to keep it safe, use a Bluetooth speaker and keep your hands and eyes free for sailing: see the description and 45-second YouTube demo at http://eepurl.com/dEGN7b
SailTimer Inc. made the first masthead anemometer for smartphones/tablets. See the many innovations of the newest SailTimer Wind Instrument™ at www.SailTimerWind.com. Because it is wireless, there are no wires to install down the mast. It is also small enough to use on boats of all sizes.
To use the SailTimer Wind Instrument™ with this Wind Gauge, first get the SailTimer API-WMM™ app in the Play Store. It receives the Bluetooth LE transmissions from the masthead, and reformats them for display in apps such as this one. Then just open this app, and once your GPS data is acquired, your wind conditions will be updating every second. (If the API is connected on Bluetooth but this Wind Gauge stays blank at first, make sure your phone has a view of the sky for the GPS satellites, then the Wind Gauge will start to work in about 2 minutes, after the GPS signal from the sky is acquired.)
This app includes a traditional wind angle display showing wind from 0-180 degrees on port or starboard. There is also wind direction on a standard compass display, in both Magnetic-North and True-North reference. Boat Speed is also displayed for a simple interface with the main parameters you want.
Both wind angle and direction can also now be displayed with (a) True wind speed and direction, like what is used on maps and in weather forecasts. Also with (b) Apparent wind speed and direction, which is what you feel when you are moving.
When this app is open your device will not put your display to sleep. You can turn the brightness up/down to save battery power with the sunburst icon at the top. If you turn off the screen, the API will maintain your Bluetooth connection in the background. When you turn on the device again, the Wind Gauge will still be displaying changes in wind speed and wind direction. If your Bluetooth connection is lost and then comes back again while the Wind Gauge is in use, the data should automatically reconnect.
The audio works when the screen is on or dimmed, but not off.
You can also use a smartwatch with this app. The Sony Smartwatch 3 is a good choice because it is waterproof, and has a reflective screen that is visible in direct sunlight. On a small sailboat where you may not have screens mounted on a binnacle or dashboard, just check the watch to see wind angle, wind direction, wind speed and boat speed. When the Wind Gauge app is in the foreground on the tablet/phone, whatever parameters you have on-screen are simultaneously displayed on the watch. Swipe to left on watch screen for Settings screen, with 5-second dim and brightness control.
End-User Licensing Agreement: www.wi-rb.com/AndroidEULA/Wind_Gauge_app_EULA.pdf
Have questions? There are How-To-Use pages and FAQs at http://www.SailTimerWind.com. If you have a question or feedback please email [email protected] We’re here to help.
Features of SailTimer Wind Gauge™ for PC
audio feedback in the Settings, there will be a longer vibration when the wind changes.
1. The app provides a visual wind gauge to display the wireless, solar-powered SailTimer Wind Instrument™.
2. The app has an audio feedback feature if you want to put your phone/tablet away to keep it safe.
3. The app has a very handy GPS data acquisition feature.
4. The app has a traditional wind angle display showing wind from 0-180 degrees on port or starboard.
5. The app has a wind direction display on a standard compass display, in both Magnetic-North and True-North reference.
6. The app has a boat speed display for a simple interface with the main parameters you want.
7. The app has a True wind speed and direction display.
8. The app has an Apparent wind speed and direction display.
9. The app will not put your device’s display to sleep when it is open.
10. You can turn the brightness up/down to save battery power with the sunburst icon at the top of the app.
Whats New In this SailTimer Wind Gauge™?
• Corrected error message appearing in Android 12.
• Updated Google app signing key so that Android devices can verify that updates are legitimate.
The SailTimer Wind Gauge™ app is an amazing application that helps sailors track the wind speed and direction. This app is extremely helpful and efficient in sailing. The SailTimer Wind Gauge™ app is definitely a must have for all sailors.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the SailTimer Wind Gauge™? Let us know!
We refer the ownership of This SailTimer Wind Gauge™ to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SailTimer Wind Gauge™ and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SailTimer Wind Gauge™. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SailTimer Wind Gauge™.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.