A saline (IV) monitor is a device that is used to measure the amount of saline in a patient’s bloodstream. This device is used to help ensure that the patient is receiving the correct amount of saline, and to help prevent the patient from receiving too much or too little saline.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Saline(IV) Monitor for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Saline(IV) Monitor For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the Saline(IV) Monitor on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the Saline(IV) Monitor using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for Saline(IV) Monitor so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the Saline(IV) Monitor on your computer.
|App Name:||Saline(IV) Monitor On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Mohan Patil|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Saline(IV) Monitor Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the Saline(IV) Monitor in the Tools category. You can download and install Saline(IV) Monitor on your Android phone from there. Mohan Patil is the developer of Saline(IV) Monitor who made this app.
8.0 is the latest version of Saline(IV) Monitor that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 242. Plus, you’ll see that Saline(IV) Monitor has a good user rating of 0.0.
You can install the latest version of Saline(IV) Monitor, which is May 1, 2020 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install Saline(IV) Monitor on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of Saline(IV) Monitor for PC
1. The app can predict the time required to empty the saline.
2. The app calculates the amount of time required and sounds an alarm and vibrates the mobile device, when Saline is about to empty(90%).
3. The app is built with the love and affection for its users.
4. We aware of the pain when you are in hospital, taking care of your loved ones.
5. We have built this little app which will surely help to minimize the amount of time to actively monitor the saline.
6. This app can be used by the nurse as well, it will surely minimize, the amount of active monitoring of saline.
7. The app is easy to use.
8. The app is user friendly.
9. The app has a sleek and simple design.
10. The app is available for free.
Saline(IV) Monitor App Overview and Details
This application has the built-in capability to predict the time required to empty the saline(intravenous line).
It calculates the amount of time required and sounds an alarm and vibrates the mobile device, when Saline(intravenous line) is about to empty(90%).
This is built with the love and affection for its users.
We aware of the pain when you are in hospital, taking care of your loved ones.
We have built this little app which will surely help to minimize the amount of time to actively monitor the saline(intravenous line).
This app can be used by the nurse(health care worker) as well, it will surely minimize, the amount of active monitoring of saline(intravenous line).
Note : We have assumed below things.
1. 1ml = 20gtt.
2. Saline is kept at around 4 feet height from the connection end.
Thank you for using our application and believing in us.
We value the opinions and choice of our customers and look forward to maintaining a good relationship with you.
Please write to us at [email protected] about your queries, suggestions and for technical support.
Our support team is always ready to answer your queries and doubts.
YouTube link on how to use:
Whats New In this Saline(IV) Monitor?
Added New Dynamic drip rate indicator.
Added bug fixes.
internet permission to update app.
Corrected alignment issues to solve display compatibility issues.
Large display size issues corrected.
Added validation for the size field.
Added back button validation.
A saline (IV) monitor is a device that is used to measure the amount of saline that is in a patient’s body. This device is important because it can help to ensure that a patient is getting the correct amount of saline and that they are not receiving too much or too little.
That’s it! That’s how you download Saline(IV) Monitor on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This Saline(IV) Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Saline(IV) Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the Saline(IV) Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Saline(IV) Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.