SC Mobile Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian mobile telecommunications company, founded in 2005. The company commenced full operations in 2006, and provides mobile telephony and data services to over 16 million subscribers.
This article is all about helping you get to know the SC Mobile Nigeria for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download SC Mobile Nigeria For PC Windows 10/8/7
Downloading and installing the SC Mobile Nigeria on PC shouldn’t be a hassle when you have the NOX player installed. Let’s help you get this popular android emulator on your computer and install the SC Mobile Nigeria using it on your PC, step by step:
- Step 1: You need to download the NOX player on your computer first. So, go ahead and download it.
- Step 2: Now, install the Nox player from your computer, from the downloads list, typically in a specific folder.
- Step 3: The installation will take a few minutes depending on how powerful a computer you’re using.
- Step 4: Launch the NOX player after installing. Now, skip out the pop-ups and find the Play Store app on top.
- Step 5: Enter the Play Store app and search for SC Mobile Nigeria so that you get this on your first result.
- Step 6: Click on Install and the download process will start right away. After that, you just start using the SC Mobile Nigeria on your computer.
|App Name:||SC Mobile Nigeria On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Standard Chartered Bank PLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Jul 30, 2022|
|Get it On:|
SC Mobile Nigeria Andorid App Summary
On Google Play store, you can find the SC Mobile Nigeria in the Finance category. You can download and install SC Mobile Nigeria on your Android phone from there. Standard Chartered Bank PLC is the developer of SC Mobile Nigeria who made this app.
5.21.2 is the latest version of SC Mobile Nigeria that you can see on Google Play Store. And this app comes with a total user count of 686798. Plus, you’ll see that SC Mobile Nigeria has a good user rating of 3.3.
You can install the latest version of SC Mobile Nigeria, which is Jul 30, 2022 on your computer only via an Android emulator. It’s not possible to directly install on PC. You can use the NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator to install SC Mobile Nigeria on your PC.
Our guide in this article will help you download and install it by yourself. Just keep following this article and go through the guide below.
Features of SC Mobile Nigeria for PC
host of other features are coming soon. So keep a lookout!
SC Mobile Nigeria App Overview and Details
Welcome to SC Mobile!
You are about to start an amazing digital banking experience straight from your mobile phone. Download our app to open a Standard Chartered Bank account instantly. Enjoy mobile banking from the get go to transfer funds, manage your account and complete most of your service needs. Say goodbye to long queues and do your banking anywhere and everywhere. Be Unstoppable.
Open an account in 5 minutes
SC Mobile offers you a complete digital bank at your fingertips. Now you can open an Instant Account with Standard Chartered Bank in just 5 mins, and enjoy the convenience and benefits of banking with a world class financial institution.
Upgrade your Account
From an Instant Account, you can upgrade your account to Instant Plus, Salary or Regular Savings to do more transactions. Furthermore, you will be able to open Current Account in Naira, USD or GBP with the Bank. Option to apply for mortgage, personal loans and credit cards are coming soon.
Enjoy banking at no cost
– No charge for all inter-bank local transfers
– Zero SMS transaction charges
– Free Gold Visa Debit/ATM card (first issuance)
– Free card delivery to your mailing address anywhere in Nigeria
– Zero cash withdrawal charge on any 3rd party ATM in Nigeria, regardless of the number of withdrawals
Grow your wealth
– Enjoy high interest on your Savings
– Place Fixed Deposits right on your SC Mobile app
– Invest in Treasury Bills, Bonds and Mutual Funds
Be your own banker
Digital banking with SC Mobile provides you with the great convenience of doing (almost) everything at your pace and comfort. Straight from the app you can;
– Request for a card, block or replace it
– Activate your debit/credit card, choose a PIN and reset PIN
– Book fixed deposits
– Order for cheque book and confirm cheques
– Request for bankers’ draft
– Make request for account statements
– Request for Reference letters
– Update personal information
– And many more
A complete view of your accounts and transact with ease
SC Mobile allows you to see, move and manage your finances anytime, anywhere. You can transfer funds to accounts within Standard Chartered Bank and to other local and international destination accounts; Airtime top up; Data bundle subscription and other bill payments.
Whats New In this SC Mobile Nigeria?
SC Mobile Nigeria is an innovative mobile application that allows users to make payments and conduct other transactions securely. The application is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it a convenient choice for Nigerian consumers. SC Mobile Nigeria is the perfect solution for busy individuals who want to make payments quickly and easily.
That’s it! That’s how you download SC Mobile Nigeria on your PC and install it like a pro. If you’re still trying to figure it out, let us know in the comments below:
We refer the ownership of This SC Mobile Nigeria to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SC Mobile Nigeria and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SC Mobile Nigeria. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SC Mobile Nigeria.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.