ScoutLink is a global network of Scouting communities providing resources and support for Scouting volunteers. Our mission is to connect Scouters around the world and help them make a positive impact on the lives of young people. Our services include a 24/7 chat server, a library of Scouting resources, and a calendar of Scouting events.
The technical specifications of the ScoutLink IRC for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
ScoutLink IRC Andorid App Summary
ScoutLink IRC was developed by Matt Ford and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download ScoutLink IRC from Google Play store under the Communication category. The latest version of ScoutLink IRC is 2.2.1 on Play store with total users of 120293. The ScoutLink IRC app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the ScoutLink IRC is Feb 1, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the ScoutLink IRC on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
ScoutLink IRC App Overview and Details
ScoutLink is an international non-profit organisation, aiming to connect Scouts and Guides worldwide.
Approved by WOSM, we provide a supervised chatting environment using both text and voice chat technology.
We are online 365 days a year and have created friendships all over the planet.
Features of ScoutLink IRC for PC
– Use of text and voice chat technology for communication between Scouts and Guides
– Online availability 365 days a year
– Creation of friendships all over the planet
How To Install & Download ScoutLink IRC For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ScoutLink IRC for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ScoutLink IRC.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ScoutLink IRC on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ScoutLink IRC and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ScoutLink IRC on your computer right away.
|ScoutLink IRC On Your PC
|Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)
|Feb 1, 2022
|Get it On:
Whats New In this ScoutLink IRC?
Add text formatting options
Redesign settings screens
Add ability to search for users
ScoutLink has been a useful application for me. I have been able to communicate with other Scouts, as well as find resources that have helped me in my Scouting career. I would recommend ScoutLink to anyone who is involved in Scouting.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the ScoutLink IRC on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This ScoutLink IRC to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ScoutLink IRC and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the ScoutLink IRC. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ScoutLink IRC.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.