SD Scanner is an app that scans documents and stores them as PDFs or images. You can use SD Scanner to scan receipts, business cards, or any other type of document. SD Scanner is easy to use and has a user-friendly interface.
The technical specifications of the SD Scanner for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
SD Scanner Andorid App Summary
SD Scanner was developed by Burrows Apps and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SD Scanner from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of SD Scanner is 3.0.1 on Play store with total users of 149258. The SD Scanner app has a user rating of 3.3 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SD Scanner is Apr 11, 2016. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SD Scanner on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install SD Scanner For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the SD Scanner installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the SD Scanner and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the SD Scanner on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the SD Scanner in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the SD Scanner on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||SD Scanner On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Burrows Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Apr 11, 2016|
|Get it On:|
SD Scanner App Overview and Details
Simply rescans your SD card in order to refresh all multimedia applications such as Google Play Music!
Works on all Android versions including:
– Android 4.4(Kit Kat) on Nexus 5
– Android 5 on Nexus 5/6
– Android 6 on Nexus 6
– Android N on Nexus 6
This application is targeted toward all Android devices in order to solve this problem.
Contact Jared Burrows:
– Visit the BurrowsApps Website: https://www.burrowsapps.com/
– Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jaredsburrows
– Email me here: [email protected]
Features of SD Scanner for PC
-Refreshes all multimedia applications
-Works on all Android versions
-Solves the problem for all Android devices
-Targeted toward all Android devices
-Visit the website
-Follow on Twitter
Whats New In this SD Scanner?
– No Ads!
– Update picker!
Contact Jared Burrows:
Visit the BurrowsApps Website: http://www.burrowsapps.com/
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/jaredsburrows
Find me on Google+: http://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Email me here: [email protected]
SD Scanner is a great application that is easy to use and helps you to scan your documents quickly. With SD Scanner, you can scan your documents and save them as PDF files. You can also share your scanned documents with others by email or by uploading them to the cloud.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SD Scanner on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This SD Scanner to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SD Scanner and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the SD Scanner. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SD Scanner.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.