The security gallery is a website that showcases different security products and services. It provides information on the latest security threats and how to protect your computer from them. It also offers reviews of different security products and services.
The technical specifications of the security gallery for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
security gallery Andorid App Summary
security gallery was developed by Igor Markingn and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download security gallery from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of security gallery is 1.0 on Play store with total users of 72157. The security gallery app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the security gallery is May 28, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the security gallery on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install security gallery For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the security gallery installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the security gallery and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the security gallery on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the security gallery in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the security gallery on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||security gallery On Your PC|
|Devoloper Name:||Igor Markingn|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||May 28, 2019|
|Get it On:|
security gallery App Overview and Details
Gallery Lock secure photo is a mobile app designed to hide private pictures, videos and files for your safety purpose.
Gallery Lock hide your photos, videos and files into encrypt mode for advance level security.
Gallery Vault is a tremendous privacy protection app to easily encrypt then hide your photos, videos and files that you do not want to show other people.
– Import unlimited photos/videos, No storage limitations
– Simple sober user friendly design interface.
– Gallery lock suppot device’s memory and SD card.
– Break-in-alert: Capture the snooper
– Password recovery options
– Come in top 10 Gallery Lock app in google play.
– Access your app with a PIN and Fingureprint password protected.
– Lock photos and videos from gallery
– Multi-select feature to import hundreds of photos/videos quickly.
– Hide Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp photos and videos also.
Note: We are not taking any backup of your Photos, Videos and Files in our server. All data stores in your phones storage
Features of security gallery for PC
-Import unlimited photos/videos
-Secure photo and video encryption
-Sober and user-friendly design
-Supports device memory and SD card
-10th top gallery lock app
-Access with PIN and fingerprint password
-Lock Facebook, Twitter, and WhatsApp photos and videos
Whats New In this security gallery?
The security gallery application is a great way to keep your photos and videos safe and secure. The application is easy to use and provides a great level of security. The application is a great way to keep your photos and videos safe and secure.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the security gallery on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
We refer the ownership of This security gallery to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for security gallery and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at pcappsreview, we also don’t use our own server to download the security gallery. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the security gallery.
If you have any query about the app or about pcappsreview, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.